- Comprehensive hotel search for Atlanta online
- Find a cheap hotel in Atlanta!
- Book the best price!
Four Seasons AtlantaOrbitz $299
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta North Druid Hills - Emory Areapriceline.com $98
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. PkwyBooking.com $81
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Serviced Apartment
WELCOME TO ATLANTA
Atlanta, Georgia is a very hip and trendy travel destination that has a fun night life and welcomes everyone with the friendly hospitality that is only received when visiting the south. It's a favorite city to visit because majority of people are very kind and happy to see you enjoying yourself whether it's by eating, partying or socializing. Atlanta is like a world inside of a city with color and originality, making it unique and fabulous.
SEE OR BE SEEN
Atlanta is a welcoming city that embraces you with its hospitable charm and uniqueness.
It is an up-and-coming city that’s being recognized as a platform for many aspiring actors, models, and small business owners looking to catch their big break.
Sure there are many TV shows that are filmed in the heart of Atlanta but one of the many factors that make Atlanta standout are that many celebrities and athletes that are spotted gallivanting throughout the city at any given time and are often very approachable. It is very common to cross paths with a celebrity at the gas station, nightclub or a restaurant. If you are into beauty and want a new hairstyle or your nails painted in the most colorful one of a kind designs then you can check out one of the many salons that are open unique hours, some are even open 24 hours and have full bars inside and serve specialty cocktails while you're being serviced.
ATLANTA – RICH IN HISTORY
Atlanta is rich in history and a prominent city for the Civil Rights movement. Many of the Civil Rights leaders would form rallies and hold protests here. Atlanta has some of the most prestigious Historically Black Colleges and Universities in the world with many people of all ages, races and ethnicities attending them. The Center for Civil and Human Rights is a great place to learn about American history and has accurate, informative and heartfelt exhibitions that will most likely leave you feeling speechless by learning something that you previously didn’t know. The Center for Civil and Human Rights is one of the reasons Atlanta is cherished because this city acknowledges all American history hardships and struggles, but yet still embraces all people of various cultural differences and backgrounds.
WHAT ACTIVITIES TO DO ATLANTA
Atlanta has many cool exhibits and museums to check out while you’re in town. There’s the World of Coca Cola museum where you can taste over 20 different flavors and brands of soft drinks and see all of the advertisements featured from all over the world. The Georgia Aquarium is the largest in the world and uses 10 million US gallons of water and includes over 100,000 fish and animals. You can spend your whole day touring the aquarium and having a blast and start to feel like you’re actually underwater. Centennial Olympic Park is a large public park that hosts outdoor events such as concerts and held the 1996 Summer Olympics. The world headquarters for CNN is also located in Atlanta. You can tour the gigantic building and have lunch at one of the many eateries inside. Another hot spot located downtown and not too far from the CNN Center, World of Coca Cola and the aquarium is Underground Atlanta which is an underground shopping mall filled with stores and restaurants that everyone always seems to enjoy once they find out that it’s all located 6 feet under.
CHEAP HOTELS IN ATLANTA
Of course, you would want the best bang for your buck by staying at a cheap hotel, so while visiting Atlanta you’ll have your pick. You can decide if you want to stay closer to downtown, or a little further away, but still close to all of the excitement. Artmore Hotel is a stylish boutique hotel that has a 1930’s flair to it and is located in the charming area of Midtown Atlanta. The Aloft Hotel has an outdoor pool and a special deal for every night you stay you receive 40% off the next night. The Glenn Hotel is located Downtown and has an amazing rooftop bar that overlooks Centennial Olympic Park and has special packages for hotel guests that includes complimentary Wi-Fi, free parking and game cards.
The Georgian Terrace is another hotel in Midtown that has huge suites, a rooftop pool, full kitchen, laundry facilities and is across the street from the popular Fox Theater, a theater that is very well known due to its high volume and large scale performances that showcase there. Another great area to stay at is in Buckhead, where theWingate By Wyndham is located, which is a very affordable hotel that offers complimentary Wi-Fi, free parking, has a swimming pool and you are able to receive 20% off of your third night’s stay. Country Inn & Suites also has a pool, complimentary Wi-Fi, free parking and a free hotel shuttle that transport you to destinations that are within a 3 mile radius.
Overall, you can see why people visit Atlanta and why they usually end up moving there either for college or simply because they fall in love with the city. Atlanta is a great city with many cheap hotels and endless amounts of fun that will start at sunrise and continue way after the sun sets. You will love Atlanta and be instantly embraced by the southern hospitality and comfort that will make you very happy that you decided to vacation in this fabulous city that so many people love and adore.
Price rangefrom $33to $785
- Hotel Wyndham Atlanta Galleriafrom $98
- Hotel DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta North Druid Hills - Emory Areafrom $98
- Hotel Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Centerfrom $89
- Hotel The Westin Atlanta Perimeter Northfrom $123
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Centerfrom $80
- Hotel Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North, GAfrom $105
More Top Hotels
- Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter
- Hilton Atlanta
- Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
- Sheraton Suites Galleria-Atlanta
- Hampton Inn Atlanta - Perimeter Center
- Embassy Suites Atlanta-Perimeter Center
- The Ellis
- InterContinental Buckhead
- Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
- Quality Inn Northlake
- Ramada Plaza Atlanta Downtown Capitol Park
- Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta-Paces Ferry - Vinings
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Buckhead
- Comfort Inn Downtown South at Turner Field
- The Westin Atlanta Airport
- Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel
- Omni at CNN Center
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Downtown South at Turner Field, GA
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical
- Marriott Downtown Atlanta
- Hyatt Place Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta
- W Atlanta - Buckhead
- Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area
- Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Ravinia
- Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport
- Westin Buckhead Atlanta
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead
- Georgia Tech
- Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown
- The Georgian Terrace
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- Fairview Inn at Six Flags Atlanta
- Loews Atlanta Hotel
- Quality Suites Buckhead Village
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Perimeter Center
- Sheraton Atlanta
- Perimeter Center West
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
- Hotels College Park 35 Hotels from $42
- Hotels Decatur 20 Hotels from $39
- Hotels Marietta 53 Hotels from $41
- Hotels Smyrna 20 Hotels from $47
- Hotels Norcross 49 Hotels from $38
- Hotels East Point 13 Hotels from $96
More Top Destinations
- Stone Mountain
- Lithia Springs
- Myrtle Beach
- Pigeon Forge
- Union City
- Forest Park
- New York
- Panama City Beach
- New Orleans
- Peachtree City
- Las Vegas
- Virginia Beach