Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport4from $104
- Hotel Hilton Atlanta Airport4from $148
- Hotel Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport - North3from $123
- Hotel Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Atlanta Airport North2from $109
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North3from $128
- Hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North3from $95
More Top Hotels Atlanta
Turner Field was built in 1996 for that year's Summer Olympics. It now serves as the home field for the Atlanta Braves, a Major League Baseball franchise. The field is located near Atlanta's downtown and the city's skyline is visible from much of the ballpark's seating. The field is grass and there is no stadium roof. The seating capacity for the park is in the vicinity of 50,000. Tours of the facilities are offered to the public, last approximately one hour and include a visit to the Museum & Hall of Fame. Tickets for Turner Field events can be purchased on-line. Also featured on the website is a comprehensive parking guide which allows patrons to purchase parking reservations in advance of games. Turner Field gates open 2 1/2 hours prior to every home game.