Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Downtown3from $145
- Hotel Omni at CNN Center4from $264
- Hotel Hilton Atlanta4from $150
- Hotel Marriott Downtown Atlanta4from $92
- Hotel Hyatt Regency Atlanta4from $184
- Hotel Best Western Plus Inn at the Peachtrees3from $110
More Top Hotels Atlanta
Turner Field was built in 1996 for that year's Summer Olympics. It now serves as the home field for the Atlanta Braves, a Major League Baseball franchise. The field is located near Atlanta's downtown and the city's skyline is visible from much of the ballpark's seating. The field is grass and there is no stadium roof. The seating capacity for the park is in the vicinity of 50,000. Tours of the facilities are offered to the public, last approximately one hour and include a visit to the Museum & Hall of Fame. Tickets for Turner Field events can be purchased on-line. Also featured on the website is a comprehensive parking guide which allows patrons to purchase parking reservations in advance of games. Turner Field gates open 2 1/2 hours prior to every home game.