Super 8 Austin-Airport North
Super 8 Austin-Airport North3No availability based on 11 websites.
Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Austin-North3from $73
- Hotel Super 8 Austin Airport South2from $102
- Hotel Comfort Inn Austin3from $86
- Hotel Ramada Austin Central2from $93
- Hotel Microtel Inn And Suites By Wyndham Austin Airport2from $97
- Hotel La Quinta Inn Austin North3from $91
More Top Hotels Austin
- Hyatt Place Austin North Central
- Holiday Inn Austin Midtown
- Habitat Suites
- Wyndham Garden Austin
- Best Western Plus Austin Airport Inn & Suites
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest -Arboretum
- Drury Inn & Suites Austin North
- Hampton Inn Austin North at I-35 and Highway 183
- Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central
Loveland Ski Area
Loveland ski area has 1 365 skiable acres. Its base elevation is 10 600 feet with a summit elevation of 13 010 feet. There are a total of 13 lifts of various types. The parking is free. The Loveland Ski area is only 53 miles from Denver. The slopes are broken down as 13% beginner, 41% intermediate and 46% advanced. The area gets about 400 inches of snow annually and competes with Arapahoe Basin to see which will be the first to open for the year. The ski area does have its own snow making equipment. The area is open from October to May. The hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. It should be noted this is Loveland Ski area and should not be confused with Loveland, Colorado. Loveland, Colorado is located north of Denver between Longmont, Colorado and Fort Collins Colorado and is located on the prairie. Loveland Ski area is west 53 miles of Denver and 12 miles west of Georgetown at the base of Loveland Pass.