- Comprehensive hotel search for Baltimore online
- Find a cheap hotel in Baltimore!
- Book the best price!
Kimpton Monaco Baltimore-25% Expedia $119
Four Seasons BaltimoreBooking.com $399
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND - CHARM CITY
Baltimore, Maryland is known as the "charm city" for its hidden charms, such as the picturesque Inner Harbor, wide-ranging music scene, rich history, and infamous crab cuisine. Baltimore, MD is known for its spectacular history, as among the first immigration cities within the US. Hidden within its history and culture are wonderful delectable and savory delights.
The Inner Harbor is at the top of Baltimore's list of most popular tourist attractions. This riverfront recreation area is a focal point for various activities. Stay close to the action by booking nearby at one of the many hotel accommodations in the area. The Rodeway Inn & Suites is one of the deals that’s slightly cheaper compared to the rest within the area, and it’s only 6 miles from the city center. For more upscale options consider booking one of the suites at the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court, where it is even closer to downtown city center. For more ritzy options consider the Four Seasons Baltimore, a 5 star hotel in the area.
FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
One of the things that make Baltimore a special travel destination is the range of activities available for the entire family. Music aficionados can enjoy concert venues for all sorts of musical genres. The music scene is alive and well in Baltimore MD. History buffs can explore the rich historical heritage of Baltimore through the Baltimore National Heritage Trail, learn about Maryland’s historical role during the Civil War and the various types of machinery involved during the industrial revolution from steam powered engines to locomotion. Kids looking to learn more about wildlife can easily visit the National Aquarium within Inner Harbor, home to a variety of marine wildlife. For those interested in land animals, be sure to check out the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore’s Druid Hill Park on the opposite side of the city. Explore the Harborplace shopping and entertainment center. Shopping in Inner Harbor provides a selection of options often from upscale to cheap.
EXQUISITE FINE DINING
Summer and Fall are often the best times to visit for the local tradition of ‘crab feasts’, where locals and visitors alike, gather in various venues to feast on the delightful blue crab which are bountiful catches during this time of the year, for those with an aversion to crab, the option of Maryland fried chicken is offered as an alternative. Inner Harbor as well as other parts of Baltimore MD, offers a wide array of food from various different cultures. The focus tends to be on seafood, although there are plenty of options to choose from. Within Inner Harbor try Leinenkugels Beer Garden for some tasty German cuisines, Explorer’s Restaurant for some American dishes and all the waterside, are various establishments catered to filling your stomach and leaving you satisfied.
Like many cities, Baltimore has its own Convention Center which hosts a variety of exhibits and events. Check with the center to find out about up and coming attractions and events. Find out about different types of performances, plays and other entertainment options held at the convention center year round.
MANY INTERESTING NEIGHBORHOODS
While in Baltimore, be sure to visit and explore the many neighborhoods off the beaten track of the usual Inner Harbor area. Public transportation is fairly bountiful in this connected city. Getting from one place to another is fairly simple when you plan ahead. Explore Baltimore’s own Little Italy, which is just east of Inner Harbor. Explore the charming Patterson Park neighborhood and visit the famous Patterson Park Pagoda, where a pool and tennis courts are also available.
There are two fairly well known art museums within Baltimore city in addition to the Baltimore Museum of Art, the American Visionary Art Museum and the Walters Art Museum, both maintain fairly extensive and interest art pieces from around the world.
TIPS FOR TRAVELERS
See the Baltimore Visitor’s Center for more information about places to visit and itinerary planning. Museum buffs will have their share of places to go, from Art museums to Railroad and Industrial museums. If you’re tight on time and have limited options, consider taking a boat tour around the city. This will provide you with a scenic view of Baltimore and all of its charms.
Depending upon the season and time of year you visit Baltimore, there is always something to do, see, and experience. Baltimore is also home to several casinos and some racetracks if you’re a betting person, it’s something to consider. Or perhaps catch a baseball game featuring Baltimore’s very own Orioles at the Camden Yards Oriole Park. Visit the Fort McHenry National Monument and learn about one of America’s historical features. For those interested in symphony, you won’t want to miss the Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, book early and enjoy various local and international talents. For a great view of the city from a high vantage point, take a stroll through Federal Hill Park. Food tours have started to become a popular pastime in Baltimore, whether it is hosted by pros who know their way around the city or some amateurs poised to experience all that the city has to offer, your options are open. Experience a more off beat side of Baltimore by participating in a Ghost & Vampire Tour of the city to learn about its haunted past.
Price rangefrom $26to $543
- Hotel Hyatt Regency Baltimorefrom $156
- Hotel Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Baltimore North, MDfrom $84
- Hotel Best Western Plus & Conference Centerfrom $95
- Hotel Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yardsfrom $136
- Hotel Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harborfrom $83
- Hotel Brookshire Suites Baltimore Inner Harborfrom $90
More Top Hotels
- Lord Baltimore
- Embassy Suites Baltimore Downtown
- Kimpton Monaco Baltimore
- Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center
- Wyndham Baltimore Mt. Vernon
- Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
- Hyatt Place Baltimore-Owings Mills
- Envy Hotel Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Sheraton Baltimore City Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Fairfield Inn & Suites White Marsh by Marriott
- SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
- Quality Inn Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore-Downtown
- Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
- Mt Washington Conference Center
- Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys, Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Admiral Fell Inn - Harbor Magic Hotels
- Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
- Pier 5 - Harbor Magic Hotels
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore
- Ramada Limited Baltimore West
- Indigo Baltimore
- Hilton Baltimore
- Residence Inn By Marriott Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Catonsville
- Sheraton Inner Harbor
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore N / White Marsh
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums
- Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown - Inner Harbor
- Inn at The Colonnade Baltimore - A DoubleTree by Hilton
- Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh
- Biltmore Suites
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore-Owings Mills
- Super 8 Baltimore/Essex Area
- Red Roof Inn Baltimore Northwest
- Hampton Inn Owings Mills
- Hotels Linthicum 33 Hotels from $55
- Hotels Ocean City 413 Hotels from $35
- Hotels Washington D.C. 391 Hotels from $27
- Hotels Annapolis 48 Hotels from $72
- Hotels Hanover 17 Hotels from $67
- Hotels New York 2475 Hotels from $39
More Top Destinations
- Atlantic City
- Glen Burnie
- Virginia Beach
- Silver Spring
- College Park
- Myrtle Beach
- Hunt Valley
- White Marsh
- Ellicott City
- Rehoboth Beach
- Camp Springs
- Las Vegas
- Windsor Mill