Description Bayu Emas Apartments
- Bayu Emas Apartments is a Freehold Apartments situated at Batu ferringhi, Penang's foremost beach location. Bayu Emas Apartments is specially designed to cater for both long and short-staying guests, families, honeymoon couples and holiday-makers who want nice, clean and comfortable accommodation, with all the trimmings of a proper home located at No. 10A - 10C, Jalan Batu Ferringhi, 11100 Malaysia in Penang, just a few minutes ride to Teluk Bahang Rapid Penang Bus Hub.
Completed in 1993, it comprises of 128 units and is close to Tanjung Bungah Rapid Penang Bus Hub.
Facilities in Bayu Emas Apartments
Facilities at Bayu Emas Apartments include parking, playground, with gated swimming pool and 24 hour security.
Amenities near Bayu Emas Apartments
Bayu Emas Apartments is located directly opposite Bayview Resort and Hard Rock Hotel.
With the sunny beach a mere 150 meters away, this accommodation offers not only fun-filled activities on the beach and also nature walks along the track up to the cool, clear natural waterfall. Bayu Emas also offers easy access to restaurants, hawker food centres, nightspots and the popular Batu Ferringhi night market.
Taxi Stand is located just outside Bayu Emas Apartments and several bus services are available within reasonable distance to Bayu Emas Apartments. Residents can ride down to the nearby KASHMIR SILK PALACE , BENZER SILK HOUSE , BEACH CORNER SEAFOOD , EDEN SEAFOOD for amenities such as Apparel Store, Seafood and more.
There is a Police Station (Balai Polis Batu Feringghi) just within 800 meters away from Bayu Emas Apartment. (Directions in Google Map)
Bayu Emas Apartments is within walking distance to schools such as, International School of Penang (Uplands) and SJK(C) Pai Chai.
The beaches of Batu Ferringhi and Teluk Bahang
• Monkey Beach
• Teluk Bahang Fishing Village
• Chin Farm Waterwall Park
• Penang Butterfly Farm
• Penang State Forestry Arboretum
• Penang Tropical Fruit Farm
• Penang Batik Factory
• Tropical Spice Garden
• Restaurants, nightspots, curio shops and watersports