Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Sheraton Brooklyn New York3from $311
- Hotel Super 8 Brooklyn Park Slope2from $188
- Hotel Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn3from $228
- Hotel Best Western Plaza3from $217
- Hotel Pointe Plazafrom $202
- Hotel Condor Brooklyn4from $288
More Top Hotels Brooklyn
Manhattan Bridge is one of the four East River bridges in New York and connects the island of Manhattan to the mainland. Manhattan Bridge is a suspension bridge that was designed by engineer Leon Moisseiff and was completed in 1909. It has become an iconic emblem of New York and is associated with such images as the backdrop to Woody Allen's film Manhattan. The bridge carries 75000 vehicles a day, nearly one third of a million of mass transit passengers and offers seven traffic lanes and four subway tracks.