Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Aloft Brooklyn3from $249
- Hotel Sheraton Brooklyn New York3from $183
- Hotel Best Western Plus Prospect Park3from $156
- Hotel Condor Brooklyn4from $216
- Hotel Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn2from $221
- Hotel BPM Brooklyn in New York3from $193
More Top Hotels Brooklyn
Manhattan Bridge is one of the four East River bridges in New York and connects the island of Manhattan to the mainland. Manhattan Bridge is a suspension bridge that was designed by engineer Leon Moisseiff and was completed in 1909. It has become an iconic emblem of New York and is associated with such images as the backdrop to Woody Allen's film Manhattan. The bridge carries 75000 vehicles a day, nearly one third of a million of mass transit passengers and offers seven traffic lanes and four subway tracks.