Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Crowne Plaza - Le Palace4from $124
- Hotel Aloft Brussels Schuman3from $106
- Hotel Thon - Eu4from $156
- Hotel Radisson Blu - Eu4from $112
- Hotel Renaissance Brussels4from $152
- Hotel Thon - City Centre4from $116
More Top Hotels Brussels
Centre Belge de la Bande Dessinée
This museum is situated in a building which was designed by Victor Horta and dates from 1903. Displaying a range of exhibits dedicated to cartoons and comic-strip art, it includes reading rooms and an extensive library of comic books. There is also a restaurant on the premises. Accessible by train, tram and Metro, the CBBD is open daily except on Mondays. Hours of operation are from 10h00 to 18h00 whilst the library hours are from 12h00 to 17h00 (Tues. - Thurs.), 12h00 - 18h00 Fridays and 10h00 - 18h00 on Saturdays.