Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Heritage Trail Lodge4from $181
- Hotel Grand Mercure Basildene Manor5from $251
- Hotel Margarets Beachfrom $159
- Hotel St Allard Eco Resort Margaret River3from $190
- Hotel Quality Inn Margaret River 4from $136
- Hotel Darby Park from $137
More Top Hotels Busselton
Valley of the Giants
Located approximately 30 minutes drive west of Denmark and 20 minutes from Walpole, the Valley of the Giants derives its name from the large red tingles trees which populate the area. In order for people to experience the trees close up without damaging the root systems, a boardwalk route was installed. Later the tree top walk was also added, enabling visitors to experience canopy walks. The Valley of the Giants is open daily throughout the year except for Christmas Day and also closes during extreme weather conditions. Opening times are from 9am to 5pm, with the last ticket being sold at 4.15pm. Admission fees are: adult - $8 child 6-15yrs - $4 family (2 adult & 2 children) - $22 concession - $6.