- Comprehensive hotel search for Charleston online
- Find a cheap hotel in Charleston!
- Book the best price!
Charleston: South Carolina’s melting pot of tradition and modern elegance
Experience southern charm at its best. From its rich culture, to its natural preserve beaches, come see why Charleston is one of the top southern vacation city in the nation.
Explore the city!
If you you’re planning a romantic getaway vacation for two, Charleston has you covered. Romantic sightseers will love to tour downtown Charleston by horse and carriage. Take a tour and learn the history of the city of Charleston. Admire the beautiful sights as you tour this historic town. Charleston will truly make be a memorable experience. Bringing your pet along for the vacation? There are plenty of pet friendly hotels to choose from in Charleston, SC. All type of tourists are welcomed.
Experience luxury at its best at the elegant
Belmond Charleston Place hotel. The Belmond is a beautiful hotel with accommodations fit for a king. The beautiful rooms and a serene spa services will leave you at peace. With its perfect location in the heart of downtown Charleston, you are only steps away from the finest restaurants and shops the city has to offer. It would be difficult to find a better place to stay, the Belmond Charleston Place outshines other hotels.
From your hotel, take a short walk down to Market Street near the waterfront for a one of a kind shopping experience. Looking to buy unique souvenirs for loved ones back home? Have a fun shopping experience at Charleston City Market. Experience the culture of Charleston and walk the 4 block long passage of the outdoor market where you can buy and chat with local crafters and artisans. Charleston city market is full of everything from local food to classic southern trinkets that are hand made from sweet grass. Located in downtown Charleston, there are many activities to explore that SC has to offer.
Take the CARTA, Charleston’s local transit trolley, over to South Carolinas largest outdoor patio market, Charleston Farmers Market. The market is located in Marion Square in the heart of historic downtown Charleston. The Charleston Farmers Market is great for hungry foodies or a shopper searching for a great deal wanting to get out of the hotel. There’s something for everyone at the market. The farmers market is a shopper’s haven that is full of wonderful vendors, fair prices, and unique products. At the market, shop an eclectic mix of handmade, jewelry, sausages, dry cured and smoked meats, pates, candles, and more. Enjoy the atmosphere with entertainment, great live music, and friendly people.
After a visit to the Marion Farmer's market downtown, discover The Low Country Children's museum, Charleston’s hidden gem. It’s a must do if you're looking for something to do outside of the motel that the kids will love on a rainy day. From the art center to the toddler area there’s something for every child at all ages to enjoy. In the infant/toddler playroom with things they can climb on, puzzles, toys, books. You will discover a super-fun building dedicated to the art of play! There, museum goers can splash and play in water, be a pirate on a pirate ship, and explore a castle. Your kids, big or small will be talking about their trip to The Low Country Children’s museum in SC for years to come.
Grab your family and get up close & personal with magical land and water creatures at The South Carolina Aquarium. Spend a rainy afternoon indoors with the little ones and witness first hand the miracles the talented staff does with them. The South Carolina Aquarium is not just an aquarium, but also supports rehabilitation for turtles, birds, and injured species. Your family will love the outdoor marsh where rescued pelicans, ducks, turtles, and fish live. Kids will get a kick out of petting the animals when the staff walks around with them.
For an additional fee, go on an employee led tour behind the scenes at the sea turtle hospital facilities. There your family can learn about where sea turtles live, turtle reproduction, when baby turtles adventure into the sea, and how turtles interact with the South Carolina coasts and islands; A great learning experience for the entire family. Located at the Harbor, The South Carolina Aquarium is a fantastic "must see" while visiting Charleston.
There are so many Beaches!
Charleston has an array of beaches to choose from for the beach lover. Year-round, visitors enjoy horseback riding, surfing, swimming, sun bathing and more. Folly Beach, also known as the edge of America, is minutes from the historic District in downtown Charleston. Sightseers can take a boat tour from this barrier island and learn about the history and ecology of Morris Island. Morris Island is considered to be one of the best beaches around Charleston that is only accessible by boat.
While you and your family is on the tour, witness dolphins following the boat, many birds and other wildlife. Once you are at the island, you will find a beautiful beach that is untouched by development. Explore the island, collect seashells, and view an old relic, such as the Morris Island Lighthouse. With a laid-back atmosphere and natural beauty, the beaches of Charleston, SC will have you returning again and again.
Price rangefrom $58to $727
- Hotel Holiday Inn Charleston-Riverview3from $106
- Hotel SpringHill Suites Charleston Downtown-Riverview3from $155
- Hotel The Barksdale House3from $131
- Hotel Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina4from $132
- Hotel Francis Marion4from $158
- Hotel Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Charleston2from $97
More Top Hotels
- Sleep Inn North Charleston
- Holiday Inn Express Downtown Ashley River
- Holiday Inn Charleston Historic Downtown
- Hampton Inn Charleston-Daniel Island
- Courtyard Charleston Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express Charleston US HWY 17 & I-526
- Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston-West Ashley
- Marriott Charleston
- Vendue Inn
- Renaissance Charleston Historic District
- Courtyard By Marriott Charleston Riverview
- King Charles Inn
- Belmond Charleston Place
- Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center
- Extended Stay America Charleston Northwoods Blvd
- Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront Downtown
- Inn at Middleton Place
- Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District
- Doubletree Guest Suites Charleston-Historic District
- Town and Country Inn
- French Quarter Inn
- Comfort Inn Riverview
- The Mills House Wyndham Grand
- Comfort Suites West of the Ashley
- Days Inn Charleston Historic District
- The Jasmine House Inn
- Sleep Inn Charleston
- Fulton Lane
- Best Western Sweetgrass Inn
- Elliott House Inn
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Charleston Riverview
- Embassy Suites Charleston - Historic Charleston
- HarbourView Inn
- Motel 6 Charleston South
- Andrew Pinckney Inn
- Residence Inn Charleston Downtown Riverview
- Creekside Lands Inn
- Festiva Resort Church Street
- Rodeway Inn
- Market Pavilion
- Hotels Myrtle Beach 468 Hotels from $44
- Hotels Mount Pleasant 30 Hotels from $76
- Hotels North Charleston 64 Hotels from $30
- Hotels Folly Beach 5 Hotels from $219
- Hotels Isle of Palms 10 Hotels from $148
- Hotels Hilton Head Island 200 Hotels from $84
More Top Destinations
- North Myrtle Beach
- Kiawah Island
- New York City
- Virginia Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Goose Creek
- Pigeon Forge
- St. Augustine
- Miami Beach
- Surfside Beach
- Las Vegas
- Ocean City
- Atlantic City
- Pawleys Island
- Panama City Beach
- Washington D.C.
- New Orleans
- Fort Lauderdale
- Tybee Island
- Rock Hill
- Key West
- Lake Buena Vista