Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Belmond Charleston Place 5from $285
- Hotel Francis Marion4from $193
- Hotel Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina4from $224
- Hotel King Charles Inn3from $227
- Hotel Doubletree Guest Suites Charleston-Historic District3from $214
- Hotel Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District3from $180
More Top Hotels Charleston
Visitors can tour Charleston Farmhouse - once home of the author Virgina Woolf and other members of the Bloomsbury Group - and its gardens. Part of the house shows a display of art by members of the group such as Vanessa Bell and Duncan Grant. The house is as it was originally decorated with pieces and fabrics designed by the artists themselves. The gardens are also open to the public at a reduced cost. There is limited disabled access to the house though some facilities are accessible. The house is open to visitors for organised tours between March and October. Unaccompanied visits can be made on Sundays and bank holiday Mondays. See the website for comprehensive opening hours.