Hotels Chipping Campden close to Town Hall
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from more than 200 booking sites
- Book where it's cheapest!
Chipping Campden Town Hall was originally constructed in the 14th Century and was largely rebuilt in the 18th Century. It is made from local Cotswold Stone and stands on the High Street with the War Memorial on one side and the old market place (now a Pay and Display car park) on the other. Historically it has been used as a prison, a wool exchange and a court house, but it is now the home of the town council and is also used for community events such as coffee mornings, table-top sales and gatherings of clubs and societies.
AddressHigh St, GL55 6AT, Chipping Campden United Kingdom | 0.1 miles from city center | Show on map
Telephone: +44(1386)841206 | Fax:+44(1386)841681 | Official Homepage