Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Clarion Inn & Suites Clearwater EX Clearwater Grand Hotel3from $70
- Hotel Sleep Inn Clearwater2from $66
- Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites Clearwater Airport2from $73
- Hotel Candlewood Suites Clearwater2from $66
- Hotel Ramada Clearwater Airport2from $67
- Hotel SpringHill Suites St Petersburg Clearwaterfrom $122
More Top Hotels Clearwater
- Holiday Inn Select Clearwater-St Peterburg Arpt
- Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater St Petersburg Ulmerton Road
- Courtyard St Petersburg Clearwater
- Homestead Studio Suites St Petersburg - Clearwater
- Super 8 Clearwater St PetersburgAirport
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Clearwater South
- Towne Place Suites St Petersburg Clearwater
- Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East ICOT Center
- Extended StayAmerica St Petersburg - Clearwater
Caladesi Island State Park
Located on Caladesi Island, this Florida State Park is open daily from 08h00 to dusk and offers a stretch of beach of approximately 5 km with public showers, as well as various nature trails, hiking options and a kayak trail. Picnic pavilions need to be pre-booked a fortnight in advance and a playground, cafe and gift shop are available. Besides exploring the mangroves, there are also designated fishing and wildlife viewing areas. The island can be reached by boat and offers a marina with overnight docking facilities. Ferry services from Honeymoon Island State Park depart on the hour and start at 10h00 daily.
The Sunken Gardens is St. Petersburg's oldest living museum and was originally constructed around a large sinkhole in 1903 by local plumber, George Turner. It's six acres are now the home to more than 50,000 tropical trees, plants and flowers. A paved walkway of over one mile in length meanders past lawns and waterfalls and through demonstration gardens (Japanese, orchid) and a butterfly enclosure. There is also a display of tropical birds. The Sunken Gardens arrange tours and horticultural programs. The site features a gift shop. Open Hours: 10am - 4:30pm (Monday - Saturday) 12noon - 4:30pm (Sunday) Admission Adult: $8 Senior: $6 Child (under 11): $4 Wheelchair accessible and there is a local parking lot.