Quality Inn & Suites Clearwater
The Quality Inn & Suites St. Petersburg - Clearwater Airport places guests within two miles of the airport and Tampa Bay Grand Prix. The hotel features an outdoor pool and whirlpool tub.
The en-suite rooms offer flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi, along with conveniences such as coffee makers, microwaves, and mini-fridges. Guests also benefit from free local calls and weekday newspapers.
Facilities at the Quality Inn & Suites St. Petersburg - Clearwater Airport include a computer station, coin-op laundry, and free on-site parking. A free airport shuttle is also available.
A hot buffet breakfast is included in the rate. Plus, tea and coffee are served in the lobby. Nearby dining options include the Aviators Sports Pub and Cracker Barrel.
The hotel lies within ten miles of Sawgrass Lake Park and the Sunken Gardens, and within 15 miles of Downtown Tampa. Clearwater Beach is a 30-minute drive from the property.
NameQuality Inn & Suites Clearwater
Address3655 Hospitality Lane, 33762, Clearwater USA | 6.4 miles from city center | Show on map
Telephone: +1(727)5779200 | Fax:+1(727)5728931 | Official Homepage
- Business People
- Large Groups
Top 9 Features
- Hotel bar
- Bathroom with bathtub,
- Bathroom with shower,
- Ironing board,
- Central heating,
- Electric kettle,
- Air conditioning,
- Satellite TV,
- Cable TV,
- WiFi in the rooms,
- Cost of wireless internet in rooms,
- Business center,
- Entrance hall/ lobby,
- Express check-in / out,
- Parking lot,
- Outdoor swimming pool,
- Hotel safe,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- PC with internet,
- 24-hour reception,
- Beach umbrellas,
- Deck chairs / Sun loungers,
- Laundry service,
- WiFi in Lobby,
- Washing machine,
- Boats to Rent,
- Golf Course,
- Running/ Rollerblading track,
- Tennis Court
Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites Clearwater Airportfrom $115
- Hotel Ramada Clearwater Airportfrom $90
- Hotel Sleep Inn Clearwaterfrom $88
- Hotel Candlewood Suites Clearwaterfrom $99
- Hotel Super 8 Clearwater St PetersburgAirportfrom $78
- Hotel Holiday Inn Select Clearwater-St Peterburg Arptfrom $130
More Top Hotels
- Homestead Studio Suites St Petersburg - Clearwater
- Courtyard St Petersburg Clearwater
- Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater St Petersburg Ulmerton Road
- SpringHill Suites St Petersburg Clearwater
- Fairfield Inn St Petersburg Clearwater
- Extended StayAmerica St Petersburg - Clearwater
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Clearwater South
- Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East ICOT Center
- Hilton Homewood Suites Clearwater
The Sunken Gardens is St. Petersburg's oldest living museum and was originally constructed around a large sinkhole in 1903 by local plumber, George Turner. It's six acres are now the home to more than 50,000 tropical trees, plants and flowers. A paved walkway of over one mile in length meanders past lawns and waterfalls and through demonstration gardens (Japanese, orchid) and a butterfly enclosure. There is also a display of tropical birds. The Sunken Gardens arrange tours and horticultural programs. The site features a gift shop. Open Hours: 10am - 4:30pm (Monday - Saturday) 12noon - 4:30pm (Sunday) Admission Adult: $8 Senior: $6 Child (under 11): $4 Wheelchair accessible and there is a local parking lot.
Caladesi Island State Park
Located on Caladesi Island, this Florida State Park is open daily from 08h00 to dusk and offers a stretch of beach of approximately 5 km with public showers, as well as various nature trails, hiking options and a kayak trail. Picnic pavilions need to be pre-booked a fortnight in advance and a playground, cafe and gift shop are available. Besides exploring the mangroves, there are also designated fishing and wildlife viewing areas. The island can be reached by boat and offers a marina with overnight docking facilities. Ferry services from Honeymoon Island State Park depart on the hour and start at 10h00 daily.