Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene2from $118
- Hotel LaQuinta Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene 3from $100
- Hotel Super 8 Motel Coeur D' Alene2from $55
- Hotel Days Inn Coeur D'Alene2from $70
- Hotel Shilo Inn Suites2from $71
- Hotel Quality Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene2from $80
More Top Hotels Coeur d'Alene
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene
- Comfort Inn Coeur d'Alene
- Best Western Coeur D'Alene Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Coeur d'Alene
- The Roosevelt Inn
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur D'Alene East
- Japan House Suites
- GuestHouse International Coeur D Alene
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hayden-Coeur D'alene North
Miracle of America Museum
Located on US Highway 93, this museum details American history by exhibiting various antique artifacts ranging from toys and Indian items to military displays and antique vehicles. The premises also include a pioneer village where visitors can view an original blacksmith's, general store, log cabin and more. Opening hours are from 08h00 to 20h00 during summer. The rest of the year it is open daily from 08hoo to 17h00, with the exception of Sundays when it opens from 13h30 to 17h00.
Banff Park Museum
The oldest museum for natural history in Western Canada displays a collection of about 5000 specimens, including stuffed and mounted mammals, birds, insects and fish, that have been found in the Rocky Mountains. There is also a reading room and a interactive Discovery Room where wildlife videos can be viewed. Open daily from May-Sep 10am-6pm and from Oct-Apr 1pm-5pm
Banff Mountain Film Festival
The Banff Mountain Film Festival is an annually held competition, featuring filmed material on mountain subjects. The Festival is usually held during the last week of October and there are also seminars on various alpine subjects at the same time. Entrance fees vary according to the show on offer. Details of tariffs are available at the website.