Quality Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South
Quality Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South2No availability based on 5 websites.
Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Country Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South2from $72
- Hotel Best Western Hotel & Suites Airport South3from $91
- Hotel Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport South3from $111
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport-Millenium Center3from $107
- Hotel Atlanta Airport Marriott3from $90
- Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport3from $94
More Top Hotels College Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
- The Westin Atlanta Airport
- Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Atlanta Airport North
- Hampton Inn Atlanta - Airport
- Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport-South
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport College Park ex Peachtree
- Windsor Atlanta Airport South
- Days Inn and Suite College Park Atlanta Airport West
- Comfort Inn & Suites Airport South
Turner Field was built in 1996 for that year's Summer Olympics. It now serves as the home field for the Atlanta Braves, a Major League Baseball franchise. The field is located near Atlanta's downtown and the city's skyline is visible from much of the ballpark's seating. The field is grass and there is no stadium roof. The seating capacity for the park is in the vicinity of 50,000. Tours of the facilities are offered to the public, last approximately one hour and include a visit to the Museum & Hall of Fame. Tickets for Turner Field events can be purchased on-line. Also featured on the website is a comprehensive parking guide which allows patrons to purchase parking reservations in advance of games. Turner Field gates open 2 1/2 hours prior to every home game.