Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Thalassa Boutique & Spa5from $271
- Hotel Coral Beach Hotel & Resort5from $270
- Hotel Crown Resorts Horizon4from $156
- Hotel Club Coral View Resortfrom $86
- Hotel Vrachia Beach Resortfrom $85
- Hotel Queens Bay3from $134
More Top Hotels Coral Bay
Tombs of the Kings
Tombs of the Kings is located close to Paphos and is not, as the name suggests, the burial ground for royalty but rather for high officials. The underground chambers, which feature frescoes and columns, are cut out from the rock and date to the Hellenistic period (3 B.C.) The opening hours are from 8am - 5pm (November - March), 8am - 6pm (April - May, September - October) and 8am - 7.30pm (June - August). Entrance Fee: 1,70 Euro
Petra Tou Romiou
Aphrodite's Rock is a historical place in Cyprus where people go to take pictures and swim in the waters of Greek goddess Aphrodite. The Legend is that if you swim in these waters you will become young again. There are baths that you can visit here too. There isn't any sand on this beach. It is a stony area.