Hotels Corpus Christi
- Comprehensive hotel search for Corpus Christi online
- Find a cheap hotel in Corpus Christi!
- Book the best price!
MAKE THE MOST OF SOUTH TEXAS IN CORPUS CHRISTI
In Corpus Christi, discover the best of South Texas. Unlike some areas in the Lone Star State, in which the city has sprawled, leaving no place for nature, Corpus Christi makes nature one of its main highlights.
With the sea as well as a rich woodlands housing countless animal species, Corpus Christi is the perfect destination for those who love Texas and nature.
Whether you simply want to visit the city's main attractions, find yourself in deep communion in nature, or spend a great vacation with you kids, Corpus Christi always has the solution!
A GREAT PLACE TO ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF NATURE
Nature fans, listen up! If Mother Nature and its fascinating features interest you, odds are, you will have a great time in Corpus Christi, between scenic beachfront settings and amazing nature spots.
There are many ways to enjoy South Texas' nature. One of them is referred to as birding: soothe your hunger for knowledge on birds by heading to the Hans & Pat Sulfer Wildlife Refuge, a unique location where you will see species that you may never have seen before!
Among the many places specializing in ornithology, another one is definitely worth a look: in the middle of downtown Corpus Christy, Blucher Park is a green area, and thus yet another opportunity to extend your knowledge on birds.
Another point of interest for nature enthusiasts – this time more general than specifically bird-oriented places – is the South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center. There, it’s not just about birds: you can stroll through the alleys of this beautiful garden with the refreshing smell of the plants, all this while developing your botanical knowledge.
If you like to be in contact with nature, you will surely enjoy a beachfront hotel. Corpus Christi features many of them, so you can fall asleep at night and wake up in the morning with the pleasant sound of the waves in your ears. The Radisson Hotel would be a perfect pick for that, located in the northern half of Corpus Christi, TX.
TIPS FOR A REFRESHING FAMILY HOLIDAY
It’s pretty clear that Corpus Christi is a great place to explore and enjoy the beauty of nature, so why not share that with your entire family and even your family pet? If you’re wondering, yes, Corpus Christi is a kid-friendly city.
As an alternative to the many ornithological centers in the city, why not take your family to the University of Texas Marine Science Institute? There, you and your children can learn a lot about the fascinating world that is the sea. This visit, in combined with a trip to the city’s aquarium, will most likely foster your children’s imagination and admiration for marine wildlife.
And if you want them to see some of these species in their natural environment, you should also go and explore the Padre Island natural seashore, a unique beach. Marvel at your children’s shiny eyes as they watch these animals – which they may not get a chance to pet, but will most certainly enjoy the sight of.
But of course, your entire stay doesn’t have to focus on nature. If you want a break from birds, fish and turtles, here is the solution: Funtrackers amusement park. This park is equally intended for children and for grown-ups, meaning that a visit to this park will be a great success for everyone. In addition to its huge arcade, the park features race cars both for kids and adults, a miniature golf course, bumper boats and even a mechanical bull! Don’t worry if you think your little ones can’t cope with the excitements, as many activities are suitable for children under 10 as well.
With all that, your family should keep a great memory of your stay in Corpus Christi!
HOW TO HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND IN CORPUS CHRISTI
If you really want to go on vacation but worry about your finances, Corpus Christi is a great place for you. The city is home to a large variety of hotels, motels and other cheap accommodation options, and its attractions will keep you busy as long as you like.
First of all, you can find out about the history of the American navy by boarding the USS Lexington for a few hours: many interesting things to learn in this fun setting!
Still enjoying the presence of the sea, you can participate in one of the many dolphin encounter activities offered in and around Corpus Christi. You will love interacting with dolphins, a unique species as intelligent as it is friendly to human beings.
Corpus Christi also houses the Texas Surf Museum, where you can explore the history of surfing on the Texas coast and get immersed in the specific culture that is surfing.
Foodies will surely appreciate the comprehensive seafood offer that the city’s restaurants have. Have a freshly caught piece of fish before returning to your hotel!
Last but not least, you may know that Texas distinguishes itself with a specific type of farming, ranching. This farming method in harmony with nature accounts for the birth of a legend, the Texas cowboy! So why not go find out how cowboys used to live at the King Ranch?
These activities will most likely ensure the success of your vacation in Corpus Christy. Now just add one of the city’s cheap motels that doesn’t compromise on quality, such as the Catalina Motel, and Corpus Christi – which is Latin for “the body of Christ” – will have a heavenly feeling to it!
Price rangefrom $33to $2,316
- Hotel La Quinta Inn Corpus Christi Northfrom $60
- Hotel Howard Johnson Corpus Christifrom $52
- Hotel Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Corpus Christi Padre Islandfrom $67
- Hotel Towneplace Suites Corpus Christifrom $84
- Hotel Courtyard Corpus Christifrom $76
- Hotel Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Corpus Christifrom $103
More Top Hotels
- Americas Best Value Inn Corpus Christi North - Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi
- Emerald Beach Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina
- Corpus Christi Bayfront
- Omni Corpus Christi Bayfront Tower
- La Quinta Inn Corpus Christi South
- Comfort Suites North Padre Island
- Econo Lodge & Suites
- Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Corpus Christi
- Embassy Suites Corpus Christi
- Hyatt Place Corpus Christi
- Comfort Suites Central
- Springhill Suites Corpus Christi
- Radisson Hotel Corpus Christi Beach
- Red Roof Inn Corpus Christi South
- Best Western Paradise Inn
- Best Western Marina Grand
- Extended Stay Deluxe Corpus Christi - Staples
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Northwest
- Comfort Inn & Suites Calallen
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi
- Candlewood Suites Corpus Christi - Spid
- Best Western Garden Inn
- Days Inn And Suites Corpus Christi Central
- Best Western on the Island
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Corpus Christi
- Plaza Inn
- Motel 6 Corpus Christi East - North Padre
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Airport & Convention Center
- V Boutique
- Rodeway Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Corpus Christi North
- Comfort Suites Near Texas A and M - Corpus Christi
- Knights Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites on the Beach
- Super 8 Corpus Christi
- Knights Inn Corpus Christi North ex Days Inn Corpus Christi
- Days Inn Corpus Christi Beach
- Hotels San Antonio 450 Hotels from $28
- Hotels Port Aransas 39 Hotels from $52
- Hotels South Padre Island 121 Hotels from $26
- Hotels Galveston 191 Hotels from $32
- Hotels Austin 339 Hotels from $25
- Hotels Houston 668 Hotels from $22
More Top Destinations
- Aransas Pass
- Ingleside on the Bay
- Las Vegas
- New Braunfels
- New Orleans
- San Marcos
- Fort Worth
- New York
- Myrtle Beach
- College Station
- Round Rock
- Panama City Beach
- Miami Beach
- San Diego
- Port Isabel
- The Woodlands
- Key West
- Virginia Beach
- El Paso
- Texas City