Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram2from $99
- Hotel Best Western Hiram Inn and Suites ex Holiday Inn2from $100
- Hotel Comfort Inn Douglasville3from $83
- Hotel Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Hiram3from $83
- Hotel Quality Inn near Six Flags2from $73
- Hotel Americas Best Value Inn Douglasville2from $63
More Top Hotels Dallas
Turner Field was built in 1996 for that year's Summer Olympics. It now serves as the home field for the Atlanta Braves, a Major League Baseball franchise. The field is located near Atlanta's downtown and the city's skyline is visible from much of the ballpark's seating. The field is grass and there is no stadium roof. The seating capacity for the park is in the vicinity of 50,000. Tours of the facilities are offered to the public, last approximately one hour and include a visit to the Museum & Hall of Fame. Tickets for Turner Field events can be purchased on-line. Also featured on the website is a comprehensive parking guide which allows patrons to purchase parking reservations in advance of games. Turner Field gates open 2 1/2 hours prior to every home game.