Ak' Hôtel au 121

121, avenue de La République Deauville 14800 France
Show more hotels

Price range

from ‎$140 to ‎$141


Ak' Hôtel au 121


121, avenue de La République, 14800, Deauville France | 0.3 miles from city center | Show on map
Telephone: +33(2)31874896 | Fax:+33(2)31871455 | Official Homepage


  • Mastercard
  • Visa

Top 9 Features

  • WiFi
  • Parking
  • TV
  • A/C
  • Terrace
  • Pool
  • Spa
  • Hotel bar
  • Safe

Room features

  • Bathroom with bathtub,
  • Bathroom with shower,
  • Windows that open,
  • Television,
  • Central heating,
  • Satellite TV,
  • Desk,
  • Telephone,
  • Internet,
  • WiFi in the rooms,
  • Cost of wireless internet in rooms,
  • field_438

Hotel features

  • Entrance hall/ lobby,
  • Garden or park,
  • Terrace,
  • Pets allowed,
  • Hotel bar,
  • Non-smoking rooms,
  • Restaurant,
  • 24-hour reception,
  • WiFi in lobby,
  • Room service,
  • field_435,
  • field_436,
  • field_437

Sports Facilities

  • Volleyball / Beach Volleyball,
  • Boats to Rent,
  • Bowling,
  • Bike Rental,
  • Fitness / Aerobics,
  • Running/ Rollerblading track,
  • Horse riding,
  • Sailing,
  • Tennis Court,
  • Golf Course,
  • Minigolf

Rating Overview
Overall rating trivago Rating Index™ based on 40 reviews across the web

The tRI™ takes available rating sources from across the web and uses an algorithm to aggregate them, providing a dependable and impartial score. Learn more
  • Other Sources (39) 39 reviews
69 out of 100 reviews
Le Château de Caen

Le Château de Caen

The ramparts built in 1060 by William the Bastard, Duke of Normandy, over the river Orne were the start of Caen Castle and the outline they provided hasn't really changed in subsequent additions to the Castle. His son, Henry Ist added the Exchequer Hall, the Keep and St George's Church. In 1204 Normandy belonged to France and King Philippe Auguste continued work on the Castle, in particular the fortifications. Work continued into the XVIth Century with François Ist adding a promenade along the ramparts. Part of the Castle was destroyed during the XIXth Century, when the Castle was used as military barracks, with more destruction in the next Century during the Liberation of Caen in 1944. Entry to the castle is free, although the castle houses 2 museums, the Fine Arts museum and the Normandy museum which cost €5 and €3 respectively.

Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux

Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux

The Bayeux Cathedral is of Normand-Gothic style. It was built in 1077 on the same site as previous churches, including the church where William the Conqueror made Harold swear an oath of allegiance to him. But only the crypt and part of a tower survive from the 11th Century, whilst other parts date from the 14th and 15th Centuries. Architecturally, it comprises some typically Normand elements, a facade with five sculpted portals and the nave is 102 meters long. In the Middle Ages, the famous Bayeux Tapestry was probably displayed in the cathedral. Entrance to the Cathedral is free and daily guided tours can be arranged at a fee. Hours: 1/01-31/03 : 9 h00 -17 h00 1/04-30/06 : 8 h00 -18 h00 1/07-30/09 : 8 h30 -19 h00 1/10-31/12 : 8 h30 -18 h00