Hotels Stadhuis met Belfort, Dendermonde Stadhuis met Belfort› Find the ideal hotel in the area
› Compare prices from more than 160 booking sites
› Book where it's the cheapest!
Converted in 1600 as the current city hall, the building was initially built as a textile hall between 1336-1350. It was almost completely destroyed by fire in 1914 (apart from the belfry) and was rebuilt in the 1920's. The rooms contain some paintings by Jan Verhas. The belfry was built between 1337 and 1350 and houses a carillon. The city hall and belfry have been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999. Open on weekdays 09:00-12:00/13:30-16:30.