Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Airport DIA3from $102
- Hotel Quality Inn and Suites Denver-International Airport3from $126
- Hotel Baymont Inn And Suites Denver International Airport2from $103
- Hotel Hampton Inn Denver-International Airport3from $123
- Hotel Days Inn And Suites Denver International Airport2from $78
- Hotel Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites3from $116
More Top Hotels Denver
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport
- SpringHill Suites Denver Airport
- Holiday Inn & Suites Denver Airport
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Denver International Airport
- Best Western Plus Denver
- Microtel Inn by Wyndham Denver
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Airport-Gateway Park
- Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver International Airport
Coors stadium is home to the Colorado Rockies baseball team, a unit of the National League of Major League Baseball. It is located on the corner of Blake and 20th street in Denver's LoDo (lower downtown) district. It is a purpose built single use stadium. However there have also been concerts put on at the stadium. The stadium is the highest in major league baseball at 5280 feet or a mile above sea level. Most of the seats of the stadium are green except for the seats on the 20th row of the upper deck. This marks one mile above sea level with the seat being purple (one of the team colors). Coors Field offers easy accessibility, being close to Union Station as well as having access to Interstate 255 via the 20th street and Park Avenue exits. Bicycle parking is also provided with access via the nearby bike paths. Capacity of the stadium is 50,445. Tickets start at $4 for the rock pile section. Other seats are more expensive - please check the website for more ticket options.
Elephant Rock Cycling Festival
This cycling event takes place on the first Sunday in June and has been running for 20 years. Participation is limited to the first 7000 people to register and the event is open to persons 14 years and older. There are several distances set up ranging in distance from 32 miles to 100 miles for road bikes, a 25 mile off-road course (mountain bike) and an 8 mile family course. Fees vary by distance but the first three road courses are $55. The other three distances are $40. Start times also vary by distance with the earliest (which is also the longest) starting between 5:30 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. The course winds through Douglas and El Paso counties starting and ending at the Douglas county fair grounds in Castle Rock. It includes an expo and party also occur at this site for this event. Every 8 -15 miles aid rest stations are provided and road assistance is provided via sag wagons and various law enforcement agencies.