Drummond0No availability based on 0 websites.
Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Ramada Da Vincis Hotel Derry3from $81
- Hotel City Derry4from $95
- Hotel Rose Park Housefrom $78
- Hotel The Waterfoot Hotel & Country Club3from $70
- Hotel Abbey Bed And Breakfastfrom $80
- Hotel Beech Hill Country House4from $144
More Top Hotels Derry-Londonderry
The Giants Causeway
The Giants Causeway is a natural phenomenon which was formed 60 million years ago by volcanic activity. Ten thousands of basalt columns are rising from the sea. As well as the site there is also a Visitors Centre where one can watch audio-visual presentations about the Giants Causeway, a coffee shop, bureau de change and a souvenir shop. In 1986 the Giants' Causeway was declared a World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. The site can be reached by car, by train or by bus. The Center is open daily from 10.00 - 17.00 (closes at 16.30 November - February).