- Comprehensive hotel search for Destin online
- Find a cheap hotel in Destin!
- Book the best price!
Residence Inn Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
- 3 Hotel
Destin Florida, The World's Luckiest Fishing Village
Home of white beaches and emerald waters, Destin Florida attracts tourists from all over the world. This quaint little city was originally a fishing village hence it's nickname. The appeal of beautiful sun drenched beaches and lively water activities means fun for the entire family!
With a yearly average of 75 degrees Fahrenheit, this city remains fairly warm all year round. Opening up a host of possibilities from water parks, fishing to kayaking year round. There are plenty of things to see and do when in Destin.
Shopping at the Destin Commons means not just souvenirs but also many high-end and couture fashion items. With shops galore, it's hard not to find something unique to bring home. Silver Sands Premium Outlet is another great shopper's paradise. One can easily spend an entire day shopping between these two venues.
Feeling adventurous? Visit Gator Beach to satisfy your curiosity or learn about these predatory mammals. Kids will be entertained for hours watching these critters, or try feeding and handling them with professional supervision.
Family fun comes in all types, Amusement USA is a fun filled theme park equipped with all sorts of obstacles like trampolines, surfing and a whole lot more. As you know by now, Destin's greatest attraction is its waters. Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park is another theme park based on various water sports and activities. With over 40water rides and three mini putt-putt obstacles, there is no way anyone can be bored. Still not enough excitement? Try a race in their very own go-kart tracks. Destin's many attractions are geared towards family activities. Play a round of Goofy Golf located conveniently near Ft.Walton as another venue that's great to keep kids excited and entertained for hours. For convenience, consider staying in or near Fort Walton
. Give yourself some time to get acquainted with the vast marine life that exists all around Destin. The Emerald Coast Science Center offers up educational fun as you learn about various species local and foreign to the Destin region. For more educational pursuits, visit the Destin History & Fishing Museum. Surround yourself with its rich history and incredible catch records. Take advantage of the great weather and spectacular views by riding on a Beach Helicopter Tour. You'll be amazed at the gorgeous view of Destin no matter what time of day you fly. On the opposite side of the spectrum, Boogie Water Sports offers rides out to the ocean with their famous glass bottom boats where you can watch and be amused for hours observing the sea life right beneath your feet.
Enjoy a nice romantic evening watching the sunset from Jetty East Beach, Destin's incredible sunsets are unique on its own as no two sunsets are same. Consider staying at the Sandpiper Cove a beautiful setting for couples and families alike.
Along the Scenic Hwy 98 route, there are a number of reasonably priced hotels and motels. One great location is the Pelican Beach Resort, where you'll be close to food options such as “Joe's Crab Shack" or “Pampano Joes". Be sure to stop by “Captain Dave's on the Gulf" for even more fantastic seafood cruisines.
Parasailing and paragliding are activities widely available all throughout the city's beaches. You'll find, as far as beach towns are concerned, all the necessary equipment available for rental. Be sure to research these options early as they might be limited in various seasons. Speed along the waters on the Sea Blaster-Destin's Original a custom built 73" power boat.
For the golf enthusiast, be sure to stop by the Regatta Bay Golf and Country Club and Indian Bayou Golf Club. These are excellent golf courses that provide a unique Destin feel. Amateurs and novices alike will also be amazed by these two top notch courses. To stay even closer to the golfing action, stay at the upscale Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa.
Getting to Destin locally is fairly easy, for example you can arrive via the Destin Airport or take a scenic drive on the Interstate 30, as Destin has a variety of transportation options. Dolphin cruises are available for those interested in viewing these majestic sea creatures. With a plethora of places to stay, try the Destin Inn & Suites which is close to the city and even closer to the shopping.
Stay close to charter fishing activities, and stay at the Emerald Grande at Harborwalk Village. For a more grounded solution, try the Okaloosa Fishing Pier. Destin offers a variety of accommodation options, from motels, hotels to high end resorts.
Tips for Travelers
When in Destin, be sure to have a meal at the “Boathouse Oyster Bar & Grill" and experience some of the best tasting seafood that's freshly cultivated and locally caught.
Always research and check the weather before embarking on a trip, while Destin is mostly sunny year round there are chances of deviations. Destin is an ideal summer escape, however be weary that often times this means more crowds. You'll find many of the activities are widely available all throughout the beaches, but depending on the season, one may wish to focus your efforts on other activities.
Price rangefrom $66to $1,006
- Hotel Seascape Golf Beach & Tennis Resortfrom $119
- Hotel Wyndham Topsl Beach Resort-Beach Manorfrom $121
- Hotel SunDestin Beach Resort3from $130
- Hotel Pelican Beach Resort3from $141
- Hotel Wingate by Wyndham Destin2from $102
- Hotel Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort4from $108
More Top Hotels
- Leciel At Sandestin
- Club Destin
- Wyndham Grand Caribbean - East
- Destin Inn & Suites
- Candlewood Suites Sandestin Area
- Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa
- The Palms of Destin Resort & Conference Cente
- Destin Harbor
- Holiday Inn Express Destin - Mid Bay Bridge
- Sterling Shores
- Luau At Sandestin
- Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
- Gulfview Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Resortquest Rentals At Ariel Dunes Condominiums
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Destin
- Crystal Sands East & West
- Sleep Inn Destin
- Motel 6 Destin
- Hampton Inn & Suites Destin Sandestin Area
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Destin
- Wyndham Rentals at Majestic Sun Condominiums
- Sterling Sands
- Village Inn Destin
- Surfside Resort 00805
- ResortQuest Rentals at Tops'l Beach & Racquet Resort - Miramar Beach
- Extended StayAmerica Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Parkway
- The Terrace At Pelican Beach Resort
- Sandpiper Cove
- Hampton Inn Destin
- Days Inn Destin
- Residence Inn Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
- Scenic Gulf Inn & Suites formerly Ramada Limited Destin
- Capri by the Gulf
- Silver Shells Beach Resort & Spa
- Bay Club of Sandestin
- Windancer Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Majestic Sun
- Wyndham Rentals at Nantucket Rainbow Cottages
- Sterling Resorts - Huntington By the Sea
- Resortquest At Leeward Key
- Gulf Winds East
- Hotels Fort Walton Beach 112 Hotels from $40
- Hotels Panama City Beach 272 Hotels from $43
- Hotels Pensacola 128 Hotels from $33
- Hotels Orlando 776 Hotels from $30
- Hotels Pensacola Beach 24 Hotels from $106
- Hotels Panama City 100 Hotels from $11
More Top Destinations
- Miami Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- St. Augustine
- Fort Lauderdale
- New Orleans
- Lake Buena Vista
- Clearwater Beach
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Gulf Breeze
- Mary Esther
- Myrtle Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- Gulf Shores
- Cocoa Beach
- New York City
- Las Vegas
- Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Beach
- Orange Beach
- Sanibel Island
- St. Petersburg
- Key Largo
- Treasure Island
- Pigeon Forge
- West Palm Beach