Hotels Ponte Vecchio, Florence Ponte Vecchio
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from more than 160 booking sites
- Book where it's cheapest!
MsnApartments0No availability based on 3 websites.
Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio4No availability based on 13 websites.
Hermitage3No availability based on 10 websites.
Gallery Art4No availability based on 15 websites.
Continentale4No availability based on 13 websites.
Ponte Vecchio Suite0No availability based on 1 website.
The Ponte Vecchio (translated as “Old Bridge”) over the Arno River dates from Roman times and was rebuilt in 1345 with further restructuring in 1564. It contains a number of shops and arches, with a corridor above the shops. There is also a statue of Cellini on the bridge.
AddressPonte Vecchio, 50122, Florence Italy | 0.4 miles miles from city center | Show on map
Telephone: | Fax: | Official Homepage
- Cellai4from $105
- Starhotels Tuscany4from $80
- The Westin Excelsior Florence5from $764
- Gallery Art4from $223
- Tornabuoni Beacci4from $121
- The St Regis Florence5from $826
More Top Hotels Florence
- Bernini Palace
- C-Hotels The Style Florence
- NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa
- Rocco Forte Savoy
- Grand Hotel Minerva
- Plaza Lucchesi
- Palazzo Guadagni
- Monna Lisa
- Four Seasons Firenze
- Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio
- Room Mate Luca
- Hotel Cerretani Firenze - MGallery Collection
- De La Ville
- Laurus Al Duomo
- Helvetia & Bristol
- Best Western Grand Hotel Adriatico
- Villa Tolomei
- Grandhotel Villa Medici
- Firenze Number Nine
- C-Hotels Ambasciatori
- Grand Hotel Baglioni
- Grand Hotel Cavour
- Athenaeum Personal
- San Gallo Palace
- Best Western River
- Il Salviatino
- Golden Tower Hotel & Spa
- Best Western Rivoli
- Della Signoria
- La Fortezza
- Park Palace
- Art Atelier