- Comprehensive hotel search for Galveston online
- Find a cheap hotel in Galveston!
- Book the best price!
The Tremont House A Wyndham Grand
GALVESTON, A SOUTH TEXAS BEACH CITY
Galveston is located southeast of Houston, and has a unique situation with several miles of coast on the gulf. This island city is an amazing setting for a memorable experience. With the sea right around the corner and a rich back country with many nature spots, Galveston has everything that a pleasing, relaxing vacation could take.
If in your mind, Texas is associated with heat and the desert, it seems that Galveston would be a satisfying compromise. Enjoy miles of coast as well as nice green areas!
GALVESTON WITH THE KIDS
Galveston is a great place where the entire family feels welcome. With your kids, you will never get bored and spend an afternoon stuck in your hotel room. For example, odds are your little ones will love the Moody Gardens. This place is very educational, so you can stimulate your kids’ curiosity towards nature and wildlife. This nonprofit venue also includes a resort and a golf course so you can directly stay there if you think it will be the highlight of your stay.
On the other hand, if you want a nice and quiet hotel offering good comfort without draining too much money out of your wallet, consider the Quality Inn & Suites. This cheap cozy hotel will have your whole family over in a friendly atmosphere, and will be a perfect base to get good nights’ rests in between your busy days.
On hot and humid days, go to the Schlitterbahn water park for a refreshing blast of fun! This water park, which is now opening in various locations throughout the US, features rides for all ages and guarantees fun for your entire family. Bring your sunscreen and a smile, and have a great time!
A PERFECT CITY FOR NATURE LOVERS
Galveston, TX also is a place full of nature. Don’t think that it’s limited to the beach: there is certainly much more to it than that. But since we’re talking about it, you really don’t want to miss out on it. Galveston has miles of natural beach along the Gulf of Mexico. A haven of peace that you should give a try to, especially if you like marine settings.
A good beach never comes without great dining opportunities: in Galveston, you can enjoy some authentic seafood from the South. Freshly caught fish and other sea creatures are waiting to arrive on your plate, so be sure to try them!
If you want to hear the sound of the ocean from your bed take a look at the Casa del Mar, a beachfront location offering sumptuous suites right by the beach. Great deals to be achieved!
Among other possibilities for activities revolving around nature, you can soothe the ocean lover in you by fishing from one of the city’s many piers or visiting the Texas Seaport Museum, and learn more about the Texas coast’s maritime culture.
You will also enjoy a trip to the Galveston Island State Park, a wonderful green area away from the bustling city and its countless cars. Find yourself in harmony with nature in Galveston!
KEY FEATURES OF A COMFORTABLE VISIT
If you’re just looking for a comfortable vacation, Galveston is also a good choice. The city features a variety of luxury hotels so you can treat yourself to only the best service. Is your daily life very stressful? Are you working long hours to bring home the bacon? Take a few days off at the Tremont House. This resort will offer you a wide range of accommodation options, up to heavenly suites.
Enjoy a shopping spree in the city’s historic district, The Strand. There, you can go on a shopping spree or for a nice bite, and enjoy the region’s food. In this amazing setting, you will be able to relax all you want.
You should also know that Galveston is an important cruise harbor in Texas: countless cruises leave from there. So if you want to push your need for luxury and relaxation this far, don’t hesitate! Treat yourself to a nice cruise without spending too much money, as some companies offer incredible deals!
Price rangefrom $32to $667
- Hotel Wyndham Harbor Housefrom $87
- Hotel Casa Del Marfrom $90
- Hotel Moody Gardensfrom $126
- Hotel Baymont Inn and Suites Galvestonfrom $52
- Hotel Red Roof Inn Galveston - Beachfront Convention Centerfrom $48
- Hotel Holiday Inn Galveston-On the Beachfrom $74
More Top Hotels
- Scottish Inn
- Days Inn & Suites Galveston West Seawall
- Best Value Inn & Suites
- SpringHill Suites Galveston Island
- The Commodore on The Beach
- TownePlace Suites Galveston Island Gulf Resort
- Hilton Galveston Island Resort
- Comfort Suites Galveston
- Inn at the Waterpark
- Candlewood Suites - Galveston
- La Quinta Inn Galveston East Beach
- Quality Inn & Suites Galveston
- The Tremont House A Wyndham Grand
- San Luis Resort
- Beachcomber Inn
- Courtyard Galveston Island Gulf Front
- Maravilla Resort Condos
- Galvez And Spa A Wyndham Grand
- Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Galveston Beach
- Four Points by Sheraton Galveston ex Ramada Limited Galveston
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Galveston West-Seawall
- Howard Johnson Express Inn Galveston Texas
- Seascape Resort Condominiums
- Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach
- Motel 6 Galveston
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Galveston Seawall West
- Knights Inn Galveston
- Super 8 Galveston
- Days Inn Galveston
- Four Seasons On The Gulf
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites ex Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront
- DoubleTree by Hilton Galveston Beach
- Travelodge Galveston
- The Victorian Condo
- The Villa
- Galveston Condos By A B Sea Rentals
- Hotels Houston 668 Hotels from $22
- Hotels San Antonio 450 Hotels from $28
- Hotels Texas City 22 Hotels from $47
- Hotels Austin 339 Hotels from $25
- Hotels Kemah 7 Hotels from $52
- Hotels Corpus Christi 112 Hotels from $33
More Top Destinations
- South Padre Island
- League City
- New Orleans
- Las Vegas
- La Marque
- La Porte
- The Woodlands
- Fort Worth
- Port Aransas
- New Braunfels
- New York
- College Station
- San Marcos
- Myrtle Beach
- Panama City Beach
- Deer Park
- Miami Beach
- Sugar Land
- Round Rock