Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Holiday Inn Express Annapolis East - Kent Island2from $121
- Hotel Best Western Kent Narrows Inn2from $118
- Hotel Sleep Inn Grasonville2from $88
- Hotel Harbourtowne Golf Resort & Conference Center3from $152
- Hotel Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond5from $248
- Hotel Motel 6 Annapolis2from $79
More Top Hotels Grasonville
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
The Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC is the custodian of the largest collection of historic air and spacecraft in the world. Located in the National Mall building on Independence Avenue at 6th Street it is accessible by bus, taxi, car and metro. There is no parking at the museum but metered parking is available nearby. There on display is the original Wright 1903 Flyer, the Spirit of St. Louis and the Apollo 11 command module. It is also possible to touch a piece of lunar rock. Facilities available include the Wright Place (food court with a range of fast food options) , a café, shop, toilets, Ride Simulators and Interactive Flight Simulators and an IMAX theatre. The museum is open from 10:00 am - 5:30 pm every day except Christmas day and admission is free ( a small charge for IMAX). The second part of the museum is located in Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Centre Chantilly, Virginia. Where again admission is free and parking is available.