Sea Oats By Meyer Real Estate
- These hotels may also be interesting for you...
NameSea Oats By Meyer Real Estate
Address1872 W Beach Blvd, 36542, Gulf Shores USA | 3.4 miles from city center | Show on map
Telephone: | Fax: | Official Homepage
Top 9 Features
- Balcony / Terrace,
- Windows that open,
- Air conditioning,
- Kitchen / Kitchenette,
- Hotel bar,
- Outdoor swimming pool,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Deck chairs / Sun loungers
Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Gulf Shoresfrom $76
- Hotel Gulf Shores Surf & Racquet Clubfrom $69
- Hotel Staybridge Suites Gulf Shoresfrom $77
- Hotel Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farmsfrom $74
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beachfrom $77
More Top Hotels
- Sanibel Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Foley
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach - Gulf Front
- San Carlos Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach
- Best Western On the Beach
- Perdido Beach Resort
- Comfort Suites Foley
- Palm Beach By Sugar Sands Realty
USS Alabama Memorial Park
Opened in 1965 this museum is dedicated to all from the State of Alabama. It is dedicated to all branches of the service to have served in defense of the United States. The USS Alabama Memorial Park is home to not only the World War II battleship but also to the USS Drum (WW II submarine), a wide variety of aircraft and other military hardware. The military park consists of some 175 landscaped acres and is open every day of the year except Christmas. The park opens daily at 8 a.m. closing at 4 p.m. (October to March) or 6 p.m. (April to September). Admission for ages 12 and up is $12 ages 6 to 11 is $6 under 6 free.
The oldest city market in the USA has been located on the same site since more than 200 years. Once a trading post on the banks of the Mississippi it offers the visitor of today a variety of shopping facilities, including a flea market, boutiques, farmers market, shops and arts and crafts market. Further it offers several restaurants and the traditional Cafe du Monde which is reknowned for its beignets. Every Sunday there is a free concert from 12 noon-2pm. Parking facilities are located behind the market.