From Sunday, 05/18/14 to Monday, 05/19/14
Ploshtad Svoboda 1 Haskovo 6300 Bulgaria
Only show hotels with the following criteria:
- Ploshtad Svoboda 1
- Telephone: +359(38)25164
- Official Homepage
Room features Aida
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Windows that open
- Central heating
- Satellite TV
Hotel features Aida
- Entrance hall/ lobby
- Parking lot
- Hotel bar
- Hotel safe
- Convenience store
- Snack bar
- Laundry service
- Balcony/ Terrace
- Archery/ Shooting
- Tennis Court
- Hiking trail
Type of lodging
Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
Bachkovski Manastir Sveta Bogoroditza Uspenie
"The Assumption of the Holy Virgin" Monastery in Bachkovo is the second largest monastery in Bulgaria. It is situated in the valley of the River Chepelarska, 10 km from Asenovgrad, in the northern part of central Rhodopes.
The most famous miracle icon of Bogoroditsa Eleusa, dating from 1310, is kept here and in the museum of monastery visitors can see religious items of different ages.
The Antique Theatre is one of the most famous sights in Plovdiv. It is one of the best preserved examples of an ancient theatre in the world and has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2004.
Plovdid is one of the oldest towns in Europe, dating back 8,000 years. The theatre was built in 2BC during the reign of King Traqn.
The theatre is part of the architecture preserve "Old Plovdiv" and is one of the most significant social buildings for that time. It is significant due to its location, architecture and size ( 3000 audience capacity).
The Antique Theatre was found during archaeology excavations between 1968-79.
Today it is a place where concerts and festivals are organized during the summers.
This fortress was built in the 11th century during the Bizantine period in order to guard the Aegean passage as well as to secure the Bizantine border in this area.
In 1231 Tsar Ivan Asen II carried out a lot of repairs of the fortress. The fortress existed until 1410.
The only preserved building from the time of the past glory is the church called St. Mary of Petrich built in the 12th century.
The fortress is declared a National Monument of Culture.
Admission is free.