Super 8 IAH West Greenspoint
Super 8 IAH West Greenspoint3No availability based on 11 websites.
Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Wingate by Wyndham Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport IAH ex Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites2from $88
- Hotel Homewood Suites Houston Intercontinental Airportfrom $98
- Hotel Comfort Suites2from $113
- Hotel Staybridge Suites Houston IAH - Beltway 8from $99
- Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South3from $110
- Hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport3from $93
More Top Hotels Houston
- Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Houston Intercontinental Airport South
- Hyatt place bush intercontinental airport
- Candlewood Suites Houston IAH Beltway 8
- Howard Johnson Houston
- Quality Suites Bush IAH Airport West
- Springhill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
- Best Western Plus JFK Inn and Suites
- Hyatt North Houston
Bayou Place is a centrally located 130,000 square foot entertainment complex with many amenities such as the Angelika Film Center and Cafe, which offers patrons dinner and a movie, and the Verizon Wireless Theater which hosts many concerts and events. There are also a great deal of restaurants to choose from within the Bayou Place, such as Houston's Hard Rock Cafe and a traditional Italian restaurant called Minaglone's. Places to stop and have a drink include the cocktail bar Mosaic, the Sake Lounge, Slick Willie's Pool Hall, ROCBAR, and Vin. Valet parking is offered daily from 11am to midnight, at a cost of $8 USD. Underground parking is also available at a rate of $8 during the day and $5 for events and evenings. While general entrance into Bayou Place is free, admission fees to the individual bars and clubs can vary.
The Alley Theatre is just one of the many theatres located in Houston's arts district and is located in the heart of the district. The main stage is called the "Hubbard" and it features 824 seats. "Neuhas" is the name of the smaller, more intimate stage, which contains 310 seats. The theatre boasts nine towers and open air terraces inside. Events at the Alley have included the world premieres of "Jekyll & Hyde," "The Civil War," and "Not About Nightingales" which is a recently discovered play by Tennessee Williams. The Alley Theatre also won the Regional Theatre Tony Award in 1996. Prices for events vary and can be found on their website.