- Comprehensive hotel search for Indianapolis online
- Find a cheap hotel in Indianapolis!
- Book the best price!
Holiday Inn Indianapolis North - Carmel EX Four Points by Sheraton Indianapolis CarmelBooking.com $108
Wingate by Wyndham Indianapolis Airport-Rockville Rd.-20% Booking.com $84
Dolce The AlexanderBooking.com $219
COOL AIR AND A MIDWESTERN VIBE
Indianapolis is located in the Midwest, in the Great Lakes region. But the capital of Indiana has much more to offer than the traditional Midwestern city. Whether you are a family hoping to engrave some amazing memories in your children’s minds, a couple looking for some quality time together or a traveler looking for fun and reasonable prices, you are on the verge of finding your new favorite destination in the heart of America.
FAMILY FUN IS IN THE AIR
Don’t choose between fun and affordable! In Indianapolis, have some fun that you can afford. Your little ones will praise you for having chosen this unexpected yet interesting destination.
For starters, did you know that Indy - as the locals call it - features the largest children’s museum in the world? That’s right: dozens of exhibitions and other interactive adventures for your children to love. They will especially enjoy the one about dinosaurs, so they can learn about the species that populated the Earth way before mankind existed. Your kids will not get tired of the antique carousel, which was restored and is now ready to take them round and round! Remember to check opening times and family package deals for lower prices on your admission.
At White River State Park, don’t miss out on the Indianapolis Zoo! This park is famous across the world for hosting an incredible number of exotic species. Watch your children marvel at the running cheetahs, the dolphins performing incredible tricks, and the huge sharks that they will see from inches away! To top it off, the park itself is a good place for an afternoon play session. Many child-friendly activities area available in the park. If you are here with your pet, you have one more reason to love this park!
Speaking of child-friendly, if you want comfort without being too far outside of town or overheating your credit card, one option is the Wyndham Indianapolis West. On the western side of the city, this hotel has everything you need for a satisfying family stay. You won’t frown at the quality/price ratio either!
On a rainy day, take your children to the Firefighters Museum, where they can see antique firetrucks and learn more about this noble profession or the Rhythm! Center, a place to learn about percussions while having fun. Those are two fairly cheap activities which will provide entertainment for the entire family!
The hard part will be leaving, not going there.
TIPS TO ENJOY THE CITY WITHOUT SPENDING TOO MUCH
Thankfully, Indianapolis offers many different ways to enjoy it. With its bustling outdoor life, you’re in for some fun even if you can’t go to expensive restaurants or fancy bars.
First of all, you can take a winery tour. This activity is completely free of charge. During the tour, a wine tasting is offered, and its price is ridiculously low as well: 5 dollars! The price of a glass of wine at a restaurant or a bar to enjoy some hand-made wine and learn about its fabrication process.
For some quality time in downtown Indy, hang around Monument Circle: this epicenter of the city is a landmark, which will let you in on some of its secrets. Learn about Indianapolis’ history and architecture by gazing at the buildings you see.
Don’t think twice before visiting the city market. With its European vibe, it features all kinds of products which are carefully made by people from the region. Support local business and charm your nostrils and taste buds with a great deal of local tastes and scents!
To make life easier for its visitors, the city of Indianapolis also designed a cultural trail. This eight-mile-long route will take you some of the city’s key spots. Walk or bike it, that’s up to you.
In the summer, some weekly outdoor events will make your trip even more interesting. For instance, if you’re there on a Wednesday, sacrifice your lunch break to shake off a few calories. Workout Wednesdays takes place every week, so you can take part in a public Zumba class, for example. Check the schedule online and get your sports outfit ready! And on the following day, when you feel nice and sore, now it’s time to relax. Good, because every Thursday in the summer, you can enjoy free outdoor concerts!
In Indianapolis, you’ll never spend a Thursday night bored watching TV in your hotel room!
A PERFECT GETAWAY FOR COUPLES LOOKING FOR ROMANCE
If you like to do things right, treat yourself and your other half to something special. There are hotels you will remember for years after and recommend to all your friends. Here is one of them. Welcome to the 5-star hotel in Indianapolis, the Conrad. The question is: will you even want to explore the rest of the city? Surrender to the appeal of the spa, the indoor swimming pool, and the marvelous treatment you will receive at this hotel.
Don’t compromise on luxury lodging and have an enchanting trip with your significant other. One thing that is good to know, Indianapolis is known as a very romantic city. A wide variety of activities are available for couples to choose from. One of the most popular ones is carriage rides, which are offered at several spots in the city center.
Indianapolis is also known for its symphonic orchestra, so remember to check the schedule and find a show you would like to attend. If you and your loved one like beer, you have also come to the right place. Microbreweries are flourishing in and around Indianapolis. Many independent breweries offer tours to show how their beer is brewed. Many tours also come with tastings!
Last but not least, have you heard of the Indianapolis Museum of Art? This museum features the famous “love" sculpture, which is considered one of the best proposal sites in America. It doesn’t get any more romantic than that! Enjoy your trip.
Price rangefrom $37to $1,389
- Hotel The Westin Indianapolisfrom $119
- Hotel Hilton Indianapolisfrom $102
- Hotel The Villa Inn Restaurant & Spafrom $114
- Hotel Extended StayAmerica Indianapolis - Castletonfrom $73
- Hotel Holiday Inn Indianapolis North - Carmel EX Four Points by Sheraton Indianapolis Carmelfrom $97
- Hotel Wingate by Wyndham Indianapolis Airport-Rockville Rd.from $81
More Top Hotels
- Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre
- Sleep Inn & Suites And Conference Center Downtown
- Candlewood Suites Indianapolis
- Comfort Inn Indianapolis
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest
- Comfort Suites Northeast
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
- JW Marriott Indianapolis
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- Sheraton Indianapolis at Keystone Crossing
- Microtel Indianapolis Airport
- La Quinta Inn Indianapolis Airport Lynhurst
- Wyndham Indianapolis West
- Comfort Suites City Centre
- Baymont Inn Ana Suites Indianapolis South
- Omni Severin Indianapolis
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis Dtn-Conv Ctr Area
- Extended StayAmerica Indianapolis - Airport
- Conrad Indianapolis
- Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast
- SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- Quality Inn Castleton
- Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis South
- Comfort Suites Indianapolis Fortune Circle West
- Courtyard Indianapolis at the Capitol
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport
- Courtyard Indianapolis Castleton
- Hyatt Place Indianapolis Airport
- Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Downtown Union Station
- La Quinta Inn Indianapolis Airport Executive Drive
- Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
- Fairfield Inn Indianapolis South
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
- Staybridge Suites Indianapolis Downtown Convention Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis East
- Ramada Indianapolis East
- Marriott Indianapolis North
- Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel
- Ramada Indianapolis
- Motel 6 Indianapolis
- Hampton Inn Indianapolis-Northeast Castleton
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport
- Stone Soup Inn
- Hotels Chicago 438 Hotels from $37
- Hotels Plainfield 19 Hotels from $59
- Hotels Fishers 11 Hotels from $53
- Hotels Carmel 27 Hotels from $87
- Hotels New York 2475 Hotels from $39
- Hotels Greenwood 9 Hotels from $57
More Top Destinations
- Myrtle Beach
- Las Vegas
- Fort Wayne
- Pigeon Forge
- Virginia Beach
- St Louis
- Atlantic City
- Terre Haute
- Washington D.C.
- South Bend
- Ocean City
- New Orleans
- Panama City Beach
- Michigan City
- Miami Beach
- San Antonio
- Niagara Falls