Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Istanbul Golden City4from $128
- Hotel Collage Perafrom $79
- Hotel Zagreb4from $93
- Hotel Hayriye Hanim Konagi4from $151
- Hotel Ottoman Parkfrom $782
- Hotel Darussaade Istanbulfrom $190
More Top Hotels Istanbul
Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum
Across the road from the Blue Mosque visitors will find the Museum of Turkish and Islamic Art which is housed in the old Ibrahim Pasa Palace. The collection includes ceramics, metalwork, carpets and other treasures from Turkish History. There are reconstructions of the living conditions of country people in the 'Black Tent' exhibition. A cafeteria is available and drinks and snacks can be taken on a terrace that offers views over the Blue Mosque. The museum is open every day except Mondays from 9.30 to 17.00.