Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites - Jacksonville Airport
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites - Jacksonville Airport2No availability based on 13 websites.
Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport2from $57
- Hotel Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport3from $156
- Hotel Best Western Jacksonville Airport2from $75
- Hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport3from $85
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Airport3from $84
- Hotel Wingate by Wyndham - Jacksonville Airport3from $81
More Top Hotels Jacksonville
St Augustine Old Jail
The St Augustine Old Jail, also known as Old St Johns County Jail, was completed in 1891 and served as a prison for 60 years. Nowadays it is placed on the National Register of Historic Places and houses a museum. To be seen are the quarters of the Sheriff, who lived adjacent to the prisoners and used the same kitchen that was used to prepare the food for the inmates. The jail held up to 72 prisoners and the male and female cells, as well as the maximum security tract, where murderers and horse thieves were confined, and the site of the gallows can be seen during a 30 minute guided tour. Opening hours: Daily 8.30 to 16.30, closed on Christmas Day Admission fee: Adult $8.10 Children (6-12 years, under 5 years free) $4.50 The museum offers free parking and a restaurant