Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge4from $211
- Hotel The Sawridge Inn and Conference Centre4from $116
- Hotel Pocahontas Cabins2from $107
- Hotel Marmot Lodge3from $70
- Hotel Chateau Jasper4from $83
- Hotel Best Western Jasper Inn and Suites3from $116
More Top Hotels Jasper
Banff National Park
Banff is the first and largest of Canada’s national parks, established in 1883, and is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is located around the town of Banff, which was founded when two railway workers discovered a hot spring in a cave on the eastern side of the Rockies. Spa treatments are still a feature of the Park today. Its 2,500 square miles provide every form of outdoor activity, both summer and winter: hiking, caving, skiing, climbing, boating, canoeing, fishing, camping. Wedding venues have also now been added to the list. The backdrop is the Rockies and associated wildlife. There are opening hours and entrance fees for the Park; for details of these and the activities on offer consult the website.