Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Comfort Inn Kalamazoo2from $106
- Hotel Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo3from $111
- Hotel Hampton Inn Kalamazoo3from $105
- Hotel Henderson Castlefrom $143
- Hotel Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo2from $90
- Hotel Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoofrom $93
More Top Hotels Kalamazoo
Grant Park, often referred to as Chicago's "Front Yard", dates back to 1844 when it was still known as "Lake Park". The Park, which is named after US President Ulysses S. Grant, covers and area of 319 acres along the riverfront of Lake Michigan. It is home to three museums - the Art Institute of Chicago, the Field Museum of Natural History and the Shedd Aquarium, as well as the Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain. Grant Park offers a number of recreational facilities such as softball fields and tennis courts; fitness, yoga and aerobics programs can be found in the Daley Bicentennial Plaza section. It has also been host to many events, the latest being the location of the victory speech of Presdient-elect Barack Obama. The park is situated in the Loop district of Chicago along the historical US Route 66.