Hotels Kansas City
- Comprehensive hotel search for Kansas City online
- Find a cheap hotel in Kansas City!
- Book the best price!
Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Airport
- Serviced Apartment
Homestead Studio Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza
- Serviced Apartment
A CHARMING CITY RIGHT BETWEEN MISSOURI AND KANSAS
Kansas City is a junction point. A junction between rivers Missouri and Kansas, but also the border between the states of Missouri and Kansas. Unlike its names suggests it, Kansas City is located in Missouri, but its metropolitan area spreads way over the border.
It definitely is one of the most dynamic, bustling cities in the Midwest, which you will easily sense during your stay there.
A FUN CITY VACATION FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
Though so many people want to take vacations from it, the city is still an attractive destination, and so is Kansas City. And you can trust it to welcome you and your family with open arms.
To teach your kids about the city’s history, why not take them for a walk through Downtown Kansas City, so they can get a real-life view of what a historic city center is. To top it off, many tours on offer feature alternative, fun ways to see the city. Climb on a bike or on a segway to discover the heritage that shaped Kansas City!
Of course, it doesn’t have to be all learning, but you can enjoy nature in Kansas City, MO too! Just head out to Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead, which is located in the district called Olathe. There, a day might just not be enough for you and your loved ones: walk up the nature trail, explore its butterfly garden, fish with live worms… And the icing on the cake is that your little ones will even have the chance to pet and feed goats! These friendly farm animals will put stars in your children’s eyes. Also, remember that the park offers you free entrance. Therefore, you are free to donate the amount of your choice if you have liked it.
To continue down the same line, take your children for an amazing tour around the animal kingdom at the Kansas City Zoo! From small reptiles to giant felines, show them how diverse the Earth’s fauna is! They will learn so much from seeing animals that they probably only have seen on pictures before.
That is why Kansas City has the perks of the city, but its activities still revolve around nature. A perfect compromise!
ENTERTAINMENT FOR EVERYBODY
If you have just landed in Kansas City, you have chosen one of the most important places for entertainment in the Midwest.
Please the child you have never stopped being with a visit to Legoland. This theme park, which exists in many American cities, will likely surprise you. There may even be one in your hometown, which you have never bothered to go to. But take advantage of your vacation to finally discover this amazing concept, which was born in Denmark, the home country of Legos. To top it off, you can even achieve good deals when buying Legos.
No entertainment fan should leave Kansas City without having been to a waterpark which also exists in several cities in the US. This concept was born in Texas, but the most recent opening was in Kansas City. Last year, this park became famous around the world for the opening of Verrückt, the highest, fastest water slide ever built. After climbing 17 stories and enjoying a scenic view of the region, embark on this slide which will take you to speeds up to 65mph!
After a long day at a waterpark, you may need a hotel where you can relax appropriately without emptying your wallet. Well, at Country Inn - North, only prices are cheap, but the quality is there. In fact, this hotel is regarded as one of the places with the best quality/price ratio in the entire Kansas City metropolitan area.
For the evenings, take advantage of the city’s comprehensive offer in terms of sport shows. Actually, Kansas City hosts an NFL and an MLB team. You could even go cheer for your own team when they visit Kansas City, to experience the peculiar atmosphere of its stadiums while supporting your team.
Another option for evening entertainment is taking one of the many riverboat casinos located in the city: go for a round of gambling with the money you have saved thanks to your great hotel deal!
A PLACE FOR COUPLES WITH HIGH EXPECTATIONS
Did you know that besides Rome, no city in the world has more outdoor water features than Kansas City? Now you do, so don’t wait to discover what the “City of Fountains" has to offer.
Just a walk through the city is a chance for you to discover its heritage and its treasures. Few people know that about Kansas City, but it is home to nearly 60 buildings with Art Déco architecture, this movement which has shaped the facades of buildings in fancy European cities like Brussels and Barcelona.
Come and discover KC’s musical heritage. Jazz legend Charlie Parker was born in Kansas City in 1920. And ever since the 1920’s, generations and generations of jazz musicians have put immense effort in keeping the jazz vibe of the city alive. You can visit Kansas City at any time of the year, there will always be some jazz music going on at the famous 18th & Vine district.
For some shopping away from the mainstream malls, you have several options. You can choose the charming River Market, which takes place in a 150 year old area. In this romantic setting, you will fall in love with the brick buildings while accessing fresh produce farmed by local people.
On weekends, a visit to the West Bottoms district is highly recommendable. There, several stores have opened, selling all kinds of unique vintage items, so go and have a look! To grasp the extent of Kansas City’s art scene, head to the Crossroads Art District. Away from the spotlight, this Bohemian district will smother you with its art, present at nearly every corner. Many shops offer local art production, but don’t forget to check the calendar for festivals, which are often free.
In terms of areas to stay in, you will love the Plaza Area, which is close to several green areas as well as the country club. For the best luxury in town, book a room at the Sorella Country Club Plaza. This place, which has ravished most of its guests so far, is one of Kansas City’s best hotels, so you and your significant other can have the perfect stay in the City of Fountains.
Price rangefrom $42to $371
- Hotel Adam's Mark Hotel & Conference Centerfrom $66
- Hotel Howard Johnson Plaza Kansas Cityfrom $64
- Hotel Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City Airportfrom $92
- Hotel Comfort Suitesfrom $83
- Hotel Sleep Inn Airport Kansas Cityfrom $48
- Hotel 816 Hotelfrom $73
More Top Hotels
- Country Inn - North
- Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport
- The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center
- Marriott Kansas City Country Club Plaza
- Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza
- Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport
- Hampton Inn Kansas City - Near Worlds of Fun
- Comfort Inn Kansas City Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites Stadium - Kansas City
- Comfort Inn Kansas City
- Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Airport
- InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza
- Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Kansas City
- Embassy Suites Kansas City - Plaza
- Sorella Country Club Plaza
- Best Western Plus Seville Plaza
- Crossland Economy Studios
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City South
- Comfort Suites Speedway
- Marriott Kansas City Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites North Kansas City
- Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown
- Hilton Kansas City Airport
- Best Western Plus Kansas City Airport-KCI East
- Courtyard By Marriott Kansas City Airport
- Homestead Studio Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza
- Hilton President Kansas City
- Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown Aladdin
- Ambassador Downtown
- Regency Inn Kansas City
- Days Inn Kansas City MO Near Worlds of Fun
- Holiday Inn Kansas City-Ne-I-435 North
- La Quinta Inn Kansas City North
- Days Inn Kansas City International Airport
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Kansas City Downtown - Union Hill
- Quality Inn & Suites Worlds of Fun South
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City at Village West, KS
- Chase Suite Kansas City Airport
- Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Downtown Union Hill
- Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza
- Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport
- Courtyard Kansas City at Briarcliff
- Hotels Kansas City 23 Hotels from $44
- Hotels North Kansas City 4 Hotels from $55
- Hotels Independence 30 Hotels from $51
- Hotels Branson 259 Hotels from $37
- Hotels St Louis 175 Hotels from $40
- Hotels Overland Park 57 Hotels from $42
More Top Destinations
- Las Vegas
- Blue Springs
- Lee's Summit
- New York
- Myrtle Beach
- New Orleans
- Platte City
- San Antonio
- Osage Beach
- Virginia Beach
- Saint Joseph
- Pigeon Forge
- Atlantic City
- Panama City Beach
- Ocean City
- San Diego
- Miami Beach
- Washington D.C.
- Oklahoma City
- Lake Ozark
- Excelsior Springs