Hotels Valley Forge National Historical Park, King of Prussia Valley Forge National Historical Park
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from more than 160 booking sites
- Book where it's cheapest!
The Valley Forge Scanticon & Conference Center3No availability based on 7 websites.
Radisson Valley Forge4No availability based on 15 websites.
Sheraton Valley Forge3No availability based on 9 websites.
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge-King of Prussia3No availability based on 9 websites.
Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge - King of Prussia3No availability based on 10 websites.
Residence Inn Philadelphia Valley ForgeNo availability based on 10 websites.
Valley Forge National Historical Park in King of Prussia was the site of the 1777 – 1778 winter encampment of the Revolutionary Army. The British had just won the Battle of Brandywine and captured Philadelphia and so it was a low point in the army’s fortunes. Nevertheless after retrenchment and training, the Continental Army was revived and Valley Forge could be considered a turning point in the Revolution. The site covers 3500 acres and as well as items of historical significance it also offers a network of hiking and biking trails. Visitors should start at the Visitor Centre where presentations and a museum explain the park background. Other structures to be seen are Washington’s headquarters and reconstructed log cabins such as the soldiers would have occupied. Leading from the Visitor Centre is an avenue lined with memorial stones to each of the brigades camped there. At the end is the National Memorial Arch inscribed with Washington’s tribute to the army. Bus tours of the site are available or guides can accompany visitors in their own car. Admission is free. the park is open daily from 7am to sunset, and the Visitor Centre daily from 9am to 5pm (closed public holidays)
NameValley Forge National Historical Park
Address1400 North Outer Line Drive, 19406, King of Prussia USA | 3.0 miles miles from city center | Show on map
Telephone: +1 (610) 7831099 | Fax:+1 (610) 7831060 | Official Homepage
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia- King Of Prussia3from $108
- Hyatt Place Philadelphia King of Prussia3from $116
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Valley Forge ex Holiday Inn3from $160
- Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park3from $111
- Sheraton Valley Forge3from $213
- Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia3from $106
More Top Hotels King of Prussia
- DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge EX Dolce Valley Forge
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites King Of Prussia
- Homestead King Of Prussia
- Radisson Valley Forge
- SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge-King of Prussia
- Fairfield Inn Valley Forge-King of Prussia
- Motel 6 Philadelphia - King of Prussia
- The Valley Forge Scanticon & Conference Center