Hotels The Mont Saint Michel Abbey, Le-Mont-Saint-Michel The Mont Saint Michel Abbey
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from more than 160 booking sites
- Book where it's cheapest!
Logis - Le Relais du Roy3No availability based on 8 websites.
Les Terrasses Poulard3No availability based on 8 websites.
Mercure Mont Saint Michel4No availability based on 15 websites.
Gabriel3No availability based on 6 websites.
La Mère Poulard3No availability based on 16 websites.
La Vieille Auberge2No availability based on 2 websites.
Situated in the a bay that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the abbey is nicknamed 'la merveille' (the marvel). Built between the XIth and XVIth Centuries, it is an daring feat of architecture, particularly the main church, balanced as it is on a rocky ridge. The abbey is opened everyday (not 1st Jan, 1st May or 25th Dec) from 9am to 7pm in the high season, or from 9.30am to 6pm. Access is by road, although you have to leave your car 1 km or so from the Mont St Michel, sometimes further depending on the tide. The nearest carparks can be submersed at high tide so check before you park.
NameThe Mont Saint Michel Abbey
AddressAbbaye du Mont St Michel, , Le-Mont-Saint-Michel France | 0.3 miles miles from city center | Show on map
Telephone: +33(2)33601430 | Fax:+33(2)33708308 | Official Homepage
- Le Mouton Blanc2from $165
- Gabriel3from $75
- Logis - Le Relais du Roy3from $94
- Le Relais Saint Michel - Chateaux & Hotels Collection4from $153
- Auberge Saint-Pierre - Symboles de France3from $273
- Les Terrasses Poulard3from $175