Hotels Marble Arch, London Marble Arch
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from more than 160 booking sites
- Book where it's cheapest!
The Cumberland4No availability based on 9 websites.
London Marriott Park Lane5No availability based on 12 websites.
Bcs Universal Apartments0No availability based on 0 websites.
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Marble Arch4No availability based on 13 websites.
Thistle Marble Arch4No availability based on 8 websites.
The Leonard4No availability based on 12 websites.
Marble Arch was designed by John Nash in 1828 based on the triumphal arch of Constantine in Rome. It was originally sited in the Mall as an entrance to Buckingham Palace. It was moved to its present location in 1851, which is on a large traffic island at the junction of Oxford Street, Park Lane and Edgware Road. Surrounded by very heavy traffic there is also a small park beside the Arch. It is located directly opposite Marble Arch tube station. Made of white Carrara Marble it is said historically that only the Royal Family were allowed to pass through it for ceremonial reasons.
AddressOxford Street, W1R 1DD, London United Kingdom | 1.4 miles miles from city center | Show on map
Telephone: +44(87)01566366 | Fax: | Official Homepage
- Park Plaza Victoria London4from $197
- The Soho Hotel5from $456
- The Langham London5from $433
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel London - Westminster4from $221
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge4from $236
- CitizenM London Bankside4from $204
More Top Hotels London
- Rosewood London
- Charlotte Street Hotel
- Pullman London St Pancras
- The Nadler Kensington
- Fairmont The Savoy
- Plaza On the River
- Four Seasons London at Park Lane
- Apex Temple Court
- Sloane Square
- Park Plaza County Hall London
- St James' Court A Taj Hotel
- Chelsea Harbour
- Holiday Inn Express London Chingford-North Circular
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes
- Best Western The Delmere
- Royal Garden
- Ramada London Docklands
- The Ritz London
- Jumeirah Lowndes
- H10 London Waterloo
- Hilton London Metropole
- The Landmark London
- San Domenico House
- The Park Tower Knightsbridge
- Millennium Gloucester
- The Royal Park
- Sofitel St James London
- Novotel London City South
- Meliá White House
- The Cavendish London
- DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow Airport
- Eccleston Square
- The Goring
- Citadines Prestige Trafalgar Square London
- St Martins Lane
- DoubleTree by Hilton Tower of London
- Apex City of London
- Radisson Blu New Providence Wharf
- K+K Hotel George
- Rubens at the Palace
- Novotel London Tower Bridge
- Town Hall