Hotels Marble Arch, London Marble Arch
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from more than 160 booking sites
- Book where it's cheapest!
The Cumberland4No availability based on 9 websites.
London Marriott Park Lane5No availability based on 12 websites.
Bcs Universal ApartmentsNo availability based on 0 websites.
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Marble Arch4No availability based on 13 websites.
Thistle Marble Arch4No availability based on 8 websites.
The Leonard4No availability based on 12 websites.
Marble Arch was designed by John Nash in 1828 based on the triumphal arch of Constantine in Rome. It was originally sited in the Mall as an entrance to Buckingham Palace. It was moved to its present location in 1851, which is on a large traffic island at the junction of Oxford Street, Park Lane and Edgware Road. Surrounded by very heavy traffic there is also a small park beside the Arch. It is located directly opposite Marble Arch tube station. Made of white Carrara Marble it is said historically that only the Royal Family were allowed to pass through it for ceremonial reasons.
AddressOxford Street, W1R 1DD, London United Kingdom | 1.4 miles miles from city center | Show on map
Telephone: +44(87)01566366 | Fax: | Official Homepage
- Park Plaza Riverbank4from $175
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge4from $243
- CitizenM London Bankside4from $196
- The Landmark London5from $389
- Radisson Blu Grafton4from $221
- Shangri-La London at The Shard5from $560
More Top Hotels London
- Sloane Square
- The Langham London
- St James' Court A Taj Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton London - Chelsea
- Apex Temple Court
- Club Quarters St Paul's
- The Ritz London
- Holiday Inn Express London Chingford-North Circular
- Me London
- Devonport House
- Charlotte Street Hotel
- The May Fair
- Sofitel St James London
- Studios2Let - North Gower Street
- Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
- Novotel London Wembley
- H10 London Waterloo
- Doubletree by Hilton London Ealing
- DoubleTree by Hilton London Hyde Park
- Park Plaza County Hall London
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge
- Club Quarters Gracechurch
- The Royal Park
- Chelsea Harbour
- The Rembrandt
- Royal Garden
- Sanctum Soho
- Marriott London Grosvenor Square
- DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow Airport
- JW Marriott Grosvenor House
- Radisson Blu Bloomsbury Street
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
- Meliá White House
- The Bermondsey Square
- The Rookery
- Marriott London Regents Park
- The Royal Horseguards
- The Re London Shoreditch
- Hilton on Park Lane London
- Four Seasons London at Park Lane
- Radisson Blu Hampshire
- Apex City of London
- St Martins Lane
- Great Northern