From Monday, 04/21/14 to Tuesday, 04/22/14
7-12 Half Moon Street London W1J 7BH United Kingdom
Only show hotels with the following criteria:
Description Flemings Mayfair
The Flemings Mayfair is a four star hotel located only a few steps from Green Park, Piccadilly London. The hotel was founded in 185 and six Georgian town houses were converted into a boutique hotel. The hotel contains 129 rooms, suites and luxury apartments. The entire hotel is smoke free.
Every room is air conditioned and has central heating. Room commodities include internet access (fees apply), a television set, a telephone, a mini bar, a safe, tea and coffee making facilities and a trouser press. All rooms have bathrooms with showers and bathtubs.
The reception desk is always available to the hotel's guests and room service is provided. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and the hotel has a bar and a tea room. The Flemings Mayfair provides concierge services for it's guests and meetings or events rooms for up to 30 guests can be reserved.
Various restaurants, pubs and night clubs are located very near to the hotel. The location of the hotel is near the Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace and Oxford Street.. Flemings is a pet friendly hotel, providing extras for guests animals.
- Flemings Mayfair
- 7-12 Half Moon Street
- W1J 7BHLondon
- United Kingdom
- Telephone: +44(20)74990000
- Official Homepage
- American Express
- Diner's Club
- JCB Intl.
Room features Flemings Mayfair
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Windows that open
- Central heating
- Pants press
- Tea/ coffeemaker
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Room safe
- WiFi in the rooms
Hotel features Flemings Mayfair
- Entrance hall/ lobby
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Hotel safe
- Child/ Baby Cot
- Conference rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- 24-hour reception
- WiFi in Lobby
- Room service
- 24-hour room service
Type of lodging
Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
85 out of 100 based on 1861 reviews
Kent and East Sussex Railway
This rural light railway runs 10.5 miles along the Rother Valley from Tenterden to Bodiam with stops at Rolvenden, Wittersham Road and Northiam. Tenterden was by-passed during the railway building of the 19th century, but a light railway, the Rother Valley Railway, was eventually opened in 1900. A light railway was defined as cheaply constructed with a short life, with reconstruction to a higher standard hoped for from profits. It continued in this form until railway nationalisation in 1948, but losses to road traffic meant that the line closed to passengers in 1954 and to goods traffic in 1961. Enthusiasts managed to save the line from demolition and upgrade the track, and it was reopened gradually between 1974 and 2000.
It now operates as a tourist railway running trains pulled by steam engines. Themed events, including a Santa Special, are staged, and a Pullman dining car runs on certain dates. Travellers can buy a daily hop-on hop-off ticket to visit stops on the route. Free car parking is available at Tenterden and Northiam stations. A timetable is posted on the website.
The Hop Farm
The Hop Farm is set in 400 acres of the Kent Countryside and has a museum where you can see old farming traditions and some of the machinery that was used. There are around 12 Oast houses which are located in the Oast Village and here you can see how they used to make beer. They still grow hops purely for demonstration purposes.
There is also a small farm holding area where you can walk around and visit pigs, sheep, cows and many other animals. Facilities also include a new Skypark which provides activities for visitors, a gift shop, craft centre and tea rooms. Car parking is available and free. Opening times are 10am to 5pm (last admission at 4pm) and they are open year round,except between 24th-31st December
Braintree District Museum
Braintree District Museum takes the visitor on a journey through the past of the town. Starting with the earliest findings in the area which date back to the Bronze Age it displays items of daily use. A special section of the museum is dedicated to the textile industry which was a main issue for the development of the town.
The museum is located in a Victorian schoolhouse and one room has stayed completedly furnished as a period classroom.
A statue of one of the most famous sons of the town, the naturalist John Ray, can be seen in the old schoolyard in front of the main entrance to the museum.
The museum offers a gift shop, toilets and a cafe and disabled facilities.
For temporary exhibitions and events please refer to website.
Open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
Parking available (fee)
Visitors can tour Charleston Farmhouse - once home of the author Virgina Woolf and other members of the Bloomsbury Group - and its gardens. Part of the house shows a display of art by members of the group such as Vanessa Bell and Duncan Grant. The house is as it was originally decorated with pieces and fabrics designed by the artists themselves.
The gardens are also open to the public at a reduced cost.
There is limited disabled access to the house though some facilities are accessible.
The house is open to visitors for organised tours between March and October. Unaccompanied visits can be made on Sundays and bank holiday Mondays. See the website for comprehensive opening hours.