Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Hotel Taipa Square4from $123
- Hotel Hotel Lisboa5from $149
- Hotel Casa Real Hotel4from $123
- Hotel Hotel Guia, Macau3from $117
- Hotel Hotel Royal5from $115
- Hotel Grand Lapa Hotel Macau5from $138
More Top Hotels Macau
Lotus Flower in Full Bloom Statue
The Lotus Flower in Full Bloom monument was presented to the people of Macau by the State Council of China in 1999, to mark the return of sovereignty from Portugal to China. The statue is made of glided bronze, it weighs 6.5 tonnes, stands 6 meters high and the diameter of the flower is 3.6 meters at the maximum. It represents a lotus flower standing on a three-stepped pedestal which symbolises Macau's three islands: - the Macau Peninsula, Taipa Island and Coloane Island. The full bloom lotus flower symbolizes the everlasting prosperity of Macau. The Lotus Flower in Full Bloom monument is located on the Lotus Square.