Hotels Manly Wharf, Manly Manly Wharf
- Find the ideal hotel in the area
- Compare prices from more than 160 booking sites
- Book where it's cheapest!
Station Retreat0No availability based on 0 websites.
Manly Seaside0No availability based on 3 websites.
Quest Grande Esplanade Manly0No availability based on 11 websites.
Periwinkle Manly Cove Guest House0No availability based on 0 websites.
Boardrider Backpacker0No availability based on 4 websites.
Manly Lodge Boutique3No availability based on 2 websites.
Manly Wharf is the place where the ferries from Sydney arrive at Manly. Over recent years, what was previously just the ferry dock has been developed into a zone of waterfront restaurants and bars, a shopping area and an entertainment centre. There is a small shallow sloping beach directly adjacent to the wharf and an aquatic centre very close by. Parasailing and boat and kayak hiring facilities are available. Most visitors will reach the Wharf by the ferry from Sydney's Circular Quay for which an adult ticket costs AU$10.80 return. Note - photo is mine
AddressEast Esplanade, NSW 2095, Manly Australia | 0.3 miles miles from city center | Show on map
Telephone: +61 (2) 9976 2555 | Fax:+61 (2) 9976 2561 | Official Homepage
- Quest Grande Esplanade Manlyfrom $215
- Travelodge Manly-Warringahfrom $79
- The Outback Lodgefrom $134
- Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park4from $148
- Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific4from $242
- The Sebel Manly Beach4from $327