Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel MGallery Palazzo Caracciolo4from $112
- Hotel Grand Hotel Vesuvio5from $241
- Hotel Romeo5from $199
- Hotel Renaissance Naples Mediterraneo4from $119
- Hotel San Francesco Al Monte4from $152
- Hotel Art Resort Galleria Umberto4from $128
More Top Hotels Naples
Galleria Umberto I
Galleria Umberto I is an arcade which consists of two covered perpendicular walkways and which houses a selection of cafes, fashion boutiques, businesses and third floor apartments. Built in 1887, it features marble flooring which depicts zodiac signs and the cardinal points of the compass, whilst the dome is a steel and glass structure with an apex of 184ft. It is located opposite the Teatro di San Carlo which is a World Heritage Site.