Filters725,133 HotelsFrom 194 WebsitesFavorites
From Saturday, 05/10/14 to Sunday, 05/11/14

Volna

Hotel 4
Проспект Ленина, 98 Nizhny Novgorod 603004 Russia
Loading...
Show more hotels

Description Volna

Hotel Volna

Address

  • Volna
  • Проспект Ленина, 98
  • 603004Nizhny Novgorod
  • Russia
  • Telephone: +7(831)2951900
  • Fax:+7(831)2951414
  • Official Homepage

Payment

  • Diner's Club
  • Mastercard
  • JCB Intl.
  • Visa

Suitable for

  • Business People

Room features Volna

  • Bathroom with bathtub
  • Bathroom with shower
  • Windows that open
  • Television
  • Hairdryer
  • Central heating
  • Tea/ coffeemaker
  • Soundproof windows
  • Mini-bar
  • Satellite TV
  • Desk
  • Small lounge
  • Telephone
  • Cable TV
  • Internet
  • WiFi in the rooms

Hotel features Volna

  • Beauty Salon
  • Business center
  • Entrance hall/ lobby
  • Elevator
  • TV lounge
  • Gym
  • Hairdresser
  • Parking lot
  • Hotel bar
  • Hotel safe
  • Child/ Baby Cot
  • Conference rooms
  • Massage
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Restaurant
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Sauna
  • Shops on site
  • Solarium
  • Laundry service
  • Wellness Center/ Spa
  • WiFi in Lobby
  • Room service
  • Concierge

Sports Facilities

  • Billiards

Type of lodging

  • Hotel
Rating Overview
Overall rating trivago Rating Index™ based on 161 reviews across the web
76/100

The tRI™ takes available rating sources from across the web and uses an algorithm to aggregate them, providing a dependable and impartial score. Learn more
  • other sources (146) 146 reviews
    78/100
76 out of 100 based on 161 reviews
  • Национальный музей Республики Татарстан - Nacional'nyj muzej Respubliki Tatarstan

    Национальный музей Республики Татарстан - Nacional'nyj muzej Respubliki Tatarstan

    The National Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan opened on the 5th April 1985 and is one of the oldest museums in the country. It occupies a building within the courtyard of a hotel. The museum is based on the collections of A. Likhachev, which he exhibited in 1890. He was an avid collector of scientific and industrial artefacts and following his exhibit the building was acquired to permanently display his items. Since its early days the collections have grown and now contain over 800,000 different items depicting the culture and history of the Tatar people including rare books and manuscripts. Facilities include a shop which is fully equipped for visitors with disabilities. It is open daily (except Monday) from 10am until 6pm. The National Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan currently receives over 200,000 visitors every year.
    more
    less
  • Мечеть Кул Шариф - Mechet' Kul Sharif

    Мечеть Кул Шариф - Mechet' Kul Sharif

    The Kul Sharif Mosque is located in the western part of Kazan's Kremlin. The building you can visit today was constructed in between 1996 and 2005 and replaces a much older mosque that was destroyed when Ivan the Terrible conquered the city in 1552. This eight minaret mosque was named after the last Imam of the Kazan Khanate, Imam Seid Kul Sharif, who tried to defend the city against Ivan's soldiers. He failed and perished and the mosque, like several other Moslem buildings within the Kazan Kremlin, was burned down. The new mosque features a central dome that is surrounded by four 55metre high tall minarets and 4 pinnacles. The complex is also home to a museum, a library, the Imam's administration and a publishing centre.
    more
    less
  • Kolomenskoye

    Kolomenskoye

    Kolomenskoje ist eine alte Zarenresidenz aus dem 16. Jahrhundert, die ursprünglich auf dem Land, weit von Moskau entfernt, lag. Moskau ist in den Jahrhunderten danach gewachsen und seit den 1960er Jahren ist die Zarenresidenz ein Teil der Hauptstadt. Das älteste Gebäude auf dem Gelände ist die "Himmelfahrtskathedrale" (1532), die an die Geburt des späteren "Iwan des Schrecklichen" gedenken soll. Seit 1994 gehört die Kirche zum UNESCO Weltkulturerbe. Von der Zarenresidenz sind nur noch einige Gebäude übriggeblieben. Neben der "Himmelfahrtskathedrale" gibt es z.B. noch das "Vordertor" mit seinem Glockenturm (16. Jahrhundert), die "Kirche der Madonna von Kasan"(1650) und die "Johannes-der-Täufer-Kirche" (16. Jahrhundert). Heute stehen auf dem Gelände auch alte Holzgebäude, die aus Sibirien hier her transportiert und wieder aufgebaut wurden, wie z.B. das Blockhaus von "Peter dem Großen" (1709), das ursprünglich in Archangelsk stand. Heute ist Kolomenskoje ein Freilichtmuseum, das sich in einem Park, direkt an der Moskwa, befindet. Man erreicht den Park mit der Metro (grüne Linie - Metrostation Kolomenskoje) und die Fahrt dauert vom "Roten Platz" aus ca. 15 Minuten. Im Sommer kann man Kolomenskoje auch mit einem Ausflugsboot über die Moskwa erreichen.
    more
    less
  • Svyato-Troitskaya Sergieva Lavra

    Svyato-Troitskaya Sergieva Lavra

    The Holy Trinity Lavra was founded by St. Sergius in 1337. For centuries it was the most respected sanctuary and cultural center. In 1744 the monastery obtained the honorable designation of lavra. In 1920 it was closed. The historical museum was placed there. It was reopened in 1946. It plays a great role in Russian Church life till nowadays. Excursions are held every day from 9:00 to 17:00.
    more
    less
Share this hotel:
Back to top