- Comprehensive hotel search for Orlando online
- Find a cheap hotel in Orlando!
- Book the best price!
Marriott's Grande VistaMarriott.com$165
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-John Young Pkwy-S Park3Travelocity $139
Eo Inn & Spa3Travelocity $134
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes4JW Marriott$399
The Florida and Conference Center at the Florida Mall4EasyToBook$105
Embassy Suites Orlando-AirportExpedia$189
Quality Suites Orlando Lake Buena VistaBooking.com$139
La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North3La Quinta$115
Comfort Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista3Booking.com$100
SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village3Expedia $199
Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport4Booking.com $188
Fairfield Inn & Suites International Drive3Expedia$109
Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek4Expedia$169
Hampton Inn Orlando International Drive Convention Center2EasyToBook$132
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek4Expedia$229
Radisson Orlando-Lake Buena Vista3Booking.com$183
Floridays Resort OrlandoBooking.com$179
Marriott Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorldResidence Inn $299
Wingate by Wyndham Orlando International Airport3EasyToBook$150
Rosen Shingle Creek4EasyToBook$190
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando International DriveBookIt.com $105
Grand Bohemian Orlando Autograph Collection4Travelocity $287
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East - UCF3Orbitz$101
ORLANDO, FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT
You’ve probably heard of Orlando based on the incredible selection of theme parks it is home to. From family fun to hardcore thrills, there is a complete range of things to experience in Orlando’s theme parks. Whether you are a Harry Potter fan or an eternal child loving the enchanted Disney World, whether you’re a huge Lego lover or interested in wildlife, there is certainly a theme park for you.
You would think Orlando only has theme parks among its offer of activities, but this is false. There is much more to do in Orlando than just theme parks! The city features a variety of recreational activities from airboat rides to swamp visits, and much more! With all that, you will not want to stay in your room!
And if your typical day off is based on relaxation above all other things, Orlando is also a place for you!
Visit the city of Orlando to discover all of its marvels.
SIT BACK AND RELAX
It’s true, not all people are made for theme parks, bustling crowded areas and animation. Some of you would much rather enjoy a quiet lazy day or simply relax.
If that is your case, you might want to check out Orlando’s exceptional selection of spa resorts! Don’t miss this great location. This may not be a beachfront hotel, but you will be close to many lakes and not so far from Orlando, but away from its busy city center.
Hang out in your luxurious suite and enjoy a peaceful dinner at the hotel’s restaurant or order lavish room service! Take a minute to enjoy bath, a dip in the hotel pool or take part in one of the many activities offered! On the program, you will find relaxation courses such as yoga or meditation, and can also take advantage of the comprehensive spa offer that many hotels feature! Whether you prefer acupuncture, traditional or Asian massages, the program must include something for you to have just the best relaxing day.
If you’re ready for an outing, you might like playing a round of golf in one of the city’s countless courses, with cheap entrance fees. And those who feel like visiting museums will be wrong if they think Florida is no place for culture: for instance, the Cornell Fine Arts Museum will most likely be up to your standards.
Those are the ingredients to your relaxing Orlando experience!
A WARM WELCOME TO ALL YOUR FAMILY!
Families, welcome! Orlando, FL is a place where everyone in the family will have fun!
Do you enjoy watching your kids stare at their Walt Disney movie heroes with shiny eyes? Then you will love taking them to the Walt Disney World Resort! This amazing theme park, which is nearly the size of Paris, promises hours of fun, smiles and laughter. You and your loved ones will leave with unforgettable memories together.
So you don’t need to worry too much about accommodation, a bunch of cheap options are available. Many of them even have substantial discounts for children. For example, Super 8 Orlando International Drive will have you over with no stress. You can have a comfortable stay without worrying too much about exceeding your budget. In addition, many motels and restaurants will have special deals for your children.
If you and your children are also crazy about Harry Potter, Orlando is the chance for you to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and be enchanted by this mesmerizing experience.
Have your children ever seen dolphins, killer whales or kangaroos? If not, Orlando’s theme parks and recreational activities also include a wildlife chapter. Sea World will let your kids discover the fascinating universe of marine life. Then, the Exotic Animal Experience will give your entire family the opportunity to get a close-up view at animals that exist only in small remote parts of the world, and maybe even pet a few of them. Watch your children marvel, among others, at the kangaroos of this family-friendly park.
With all that, your family should have a memorable stay in Orlando!
AN ENTERTAINMENT CAPITAL
Entertainment addicts, listen up! Orlando has a million things to offer you. No need to be a millionaire, the city’s accommodation options will likely be up to your standards, and you won’t need to spend all your money in one shot. There are dozens of options if your ideal hotel is cheaper than $100 a night. For example, the Rosen Inn International, a two star hotel located close to Universal Studios in South West Orlando, would be a good pick for you.
For your night-time outings, there is a variety of clubs that might interest you, as well as casinos, some of them even on cruise ships! And your shopping spree crave will find great fulfillment in malls such as Winter Park Village. Dozens of boutiques of all kinds so you will leave with your hands full of packages!
What would a vacation in Orlando be without a visit to a theme park? In that category, the Universal Studios theme park is perfect for you! Experience the universe of your favorite Universal movie or series by going on uniquely thrilling rides or discovering exclusive merchandising products! Or if you have never grown out of your fondness for Lego, consider a visit to Legoland Orlando!
If after a night of partying, you need a good reason to get out of bed, here are a few recreational activities that will provide you unforgettable fun. For example, there are many cheap offers to go on airboat rides and explore Florida’s natural environment: swamps! If you are really interested in swamps, one of the state’s alligator farms ill let you in on the secret of this legendary species.
You can also spend a half-day on a hot-air balloon ride to have incredible scenic views over the region.
Last but not least, sports addicts will also have a blast in Orlando. After a good breakfast, start your day at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, where you can find out about the history and fan culture of many different sports. Then, why not enjoy thrilling activities such as jet ski rides by the beach, to spend an awesome afternoon! And who knows, if you’re in the right season, you could score some tickets to see a game of football in the iconic stadium of the Orlando Pirates!
Long story short, Orlando is an incomparable entertainment heaven, so don’t miss out on it!
Price rangefrom $34to $2,897
- Hotel JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes4from $328
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Lake Buena Vista - Orlando3from $147
- Hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-John Young Pkwy-S Park3from $152
- Hotel Marriott's Grande Vistafrom $179
- Hotel SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village3from $268
- Hotel Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport4from $210
More Top Hotels
- Embassy Suites Orlando-Airport
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at SeaWorld
- Grand Bohemian Orlando Autograph Collection
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando International Drive
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Radisson Orlando-Lake Buena Vista
- Quality Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- The Florida and Conference Center at the Florida Mall
- Marriott Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North
- WorldQuest Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld
- Buena Vista Suites
- Hampton Inn closest to Universal Orlando
- Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas I-Drive-Orlando
- Eo Inn & Spa
- Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Hampton Inn Florida Mall
- Comfort Suites Universal Studios Area
- Arnold Palmers Bay Hill Club and Lodge
- Comfort Suites UCF Area - Research Park
- Hyatt Place Orlando Airport-Northwest
- Crowne Plaza Orlando-Universal
- Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive - Jamaican Court
- Wingate by Wyndham Orlando International Airport
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East - UCF
- The Point Orlando Resort
- Fairfield Inn & Suites International Drive
- Hampton Inn Orlando International Drive Convention Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando East-UCF Area ex. Holiday Inn
- Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Airport
- Comfort Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
- Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando Resort
- Palisades Resort Orlando
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nearest Universal Orlando
- Hotels Lake Buena Vista 79 Hotels from $61
- Hotels Kissimmee 554 Hotels from $25
- Hotels Daytona Beach 124 Hotels from $37
- Hotels Cocoa Beach 45 Hotels from $57
- Hotels Tampa 198 Hotels from $41
- Hotels Altamonte Springs 21 Hotels from $42
More Top Destinations
- Miami Beach
- St. Augustine
- Fort Lauderdale
- Clearwater Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- Key West
- Ormond Beach
- Lake Mary
- Winter Park
- Panama City Beach
- Daytona Beach Shores
- Fort Myers
- Winter Garden
- Fort Myers Beach
- Vero Beach
- St. Petersburg
- Sanibel Island
- New Smyrna Beach
- Treasure Island
- West Palm Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Key Largo
- Cape Canaveral
- Boca Raton
- Winter Haven
- St. Augustine Beach