- Comprehensive hotel search for Orlando online
- Find a cheap hotel in Orlando!
- Book the best price!
Floridays Resort OrlandoExpedia $134
Comfort Inn & Suites Universal - Convention Center3Expedia $109
This is the best rated 4-star hotel in Orlando
Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport4Booking.com $170
Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village3Expedia $87
SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village3Booking.com $87
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes4JW Marriott $259
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld3Booking.com $112
This is the best rated 5-star hotel in Orlando
Waldorf Astoria Orlando5Expedia $269
Comfort Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista3Booking.com $80
Buena Vista Suites4Expedia $109
Embassy Vacation Resort OrlandoBooking.com $119
La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North3La Quinta $89
WorldQuest ResortBooking.com $139
Radisson Orlando-Lake Buena Vista3Booking.com $96
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes5Booking.com $299
Rosen Shingle Creek4BookIt.com $109
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek4Booking.com $229
Rosen Centre3Amoma.com $93
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-John Young Pkwy-S Park3Expedia $99
Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek4Expedia $186
Wingate by Wyndham at Universal & Convention Center3Orbitz $99
Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown3priceline.com $118
Marriott's Grande VistaMarriott.com $135
Hilton Orlando4Expedia $209
Hyatt Regency Orlando4Orbitz $199
ORLANDO, FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT
You’ve probably heard of Orlando based on the incredible selection of theme parks it is home to. From family fun to hardcore thrills, there is a complete range of things to experience in Orlando’s theme parks. Whether you are a Harry Potter fan or an eternal child loving the enchanted Disney World, whether you’re a huge Lego lover or interested in wildlife, there is certainly a theme park for you.
You would think Orlando only has theme parks among its offer of activities, but this is false. There is much more to do in Orlando than just theme parks! The city features a variety of recreational activities from airboat rides to swamp visits, and much more! With all that, you will not want to stay in your room!
And if your typical day off is based on relaxation above all other things, Orlando is also a place for you!
Visit the city of Orlando to discover all of its marvels.
SIT BACK AND RELAX
It’s true, not all people are made for theme parks, bustling crowded areas and animation. Some of you would much rather enjoy a quiet lazy day or simply relax.
If that is your case, you might want to check out Orlando’s exceptional selection of spa resorts! Don’t miss this great location. This may not be a beachfront hotel, but you will be close to many lakes and not so far from Orlando, but away from its busy city center.
Hang out in your luxurious suite and enjoy a peaceful dinner at the hotel’s restaurant or order lavish room service! Take a minute to enjoy bath, a dip in the hotel pool or take part in one of the many activities offered! On the program, you will find relaxation courses such as yoga or meditation, and can also take advantage of the comprehensive spa offer that many hotels feature! Whether you prefer acupuncture, traditional or Asian massages, the program must include something for you to have just the best relaxing day.
If you’re ready for an outing, you might like playing a round of golf in one of the city’s countless courses, with cheap entrance fees. And those who feel like visiting museums will be wrong if they think Florida is no place for culture: for instance, the Cornell Fine Arts Museum will most likely be up to your standards.
Those are the ingredients to your relaxing Orlando experience!
A WARM WELCOME TO ALL YOUR FAMILY!
Families, welcome! Orlando, FL is a place where everyone in the family will have fun!
Do you enjoy watching your kids stare at their Walt Disney movie heroes with shiny eyes? Then you will love taking them to the Walt Disney World Resort! This amazing theme park, which is nearly the size of Paris, promises hours of fun, smiles and laughter. You and your loved ones will leave with unforgettable memories together.
So you don’t need to worry too much about accommodation, a bunch of cheap options are available. Many of them even have substantial discounts for children. For example, Super 8 Orlando International Drive will have you over with no stress. You can have a comfortable stay without worrying too much about exceeding your budget. In addition, many motels and restaurants will have special deals for your children.
If you and your children are also crazy about Harry Potter, Orlando is the chance for you to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and be enchanted by this mesmerizing experience.
Have your children ever seen dolphins, killer whales or kangaroos? If not, Orlando’s theme parks and recreational activities also include a wildlife chapter. Sea World will let your kids discover the fascinating universe of marine life. Then, the Exotic Animal Experience will give your entire family the opportunity to get a close-up view at animals that exist only in small remote parts of the world, and maybe even pet a few of them. Watch your children marvel, among others, at the kangaroos of this family-friendly park.
With all that, your family should have a memorable stay in Orlando!
AN ENTERTAINMENT CAPITAL
Entertainment addicts, listen up! Orlando has a million things to offer you. No need to be a millionaire, the city’s accommodation options will likely be up to your standards, and you won’t need to spend all your money in one shot. There are dozens of options if your ideal hotel is cheaper than $100 a night. For example, the Rosen Inn International, a two star hotel located close to Universal Studios in South West Orlando, would be a good pick for you.
For your night-time outings, there is a variety of clubs that might interest you, as well as casinos, some of them even on cruise ships! And your shopping spree crave will find great fulfillment in malls such as Winter Park Village. Dozens of boutiques of all kinds so you will leave with your hands full of packages!
What would a vacation in Orlando be without a visit to a theme park? In that category, the Universal Studios theme park is perfect for you! Experience the universe of your favorite Universal movie or series by going on uniquely thrilling rides or discovering exclusive merchandising products! Or if you have never grown out of your fondness for Lego, consider a visit to Legoland Orlando!
If after a night of partying, you need a good reason to get out of bed, here are a few recreational activities that will provide you unforgettable fun. For example, there are many cheap offers to go on airboat rides and explore Florida’s natural environment: swamps! If you are really interested in swamps, one of the state’s alligator farms ill let you in on the secret of this legendary species.
You can also spend a half-day on a hot-air balloon ride to have incredible scenic views over the region.
Last but not least, sports addicts will also have a blast in Orlando. After a good breakfast, start your day at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, where you can find out about the history and fan culture of many different sports. Then, why not enjoy thrilling activities such as jet ski rides by the beach, to spend an awesome afternoon! And who knows, if you’re in the right season, you could score some tickets to see a game of football in the iconic stadium of the Orlando Pirates!
Long story short, Orlando is an incomparable entertainment heaven, so don’t miss out on it!
Price rangefrom $32to $2,790
- Hotel Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport4from $164
- Hotel Waldorf Astoria Orlando5from $305
- Hotel The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes5from $182
- Hotel JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes4from $293
- Hotel Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village3from $98
- Hotel Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek4from $259
More Top Hotels
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Comfort Inn & Suites Universal - Convention Center
- Buena Vista Suites
- Wingate by Wyndham at Universal & Convention Center
- Rosen Shingle Creek
- Floridays Resort Orlando
- Embassy Vacation Resort Orlando
- Arnold Palmers Bay Hill Club and Lodge
- The Point Orlando Resort
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-John Young Pkwy-S Park
- SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village
- La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North
- Hilton Orlando
- Marriott Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
- Radisson Orlando-Lake Buena Vista
- Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown
- Comfort Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
- Marriott's Grande Vista
- Marriott's Harbour Lake
- Embassy Suites Orlando-Airport
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at SeaWorld
- Rosen Centre
- Hyatt Place Orlando Universal
- Diamond Resorts - Grande Villas Resort
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East - UCF
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nearest Universal Orlando
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando EX Staybridge Suites Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas I-Drive-Orlando
- Residence Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Homewood Suites Lake Buena Vista - Orlando
- Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-International Drive - Convention Center
- Comfort Suites Universal Studios Area
- DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando International Drive
- Castle Hotel
- Comfort Suites UCF Area - Research Park
- Palisades Resort Orlando
- Hampton Inn closest to Universal Orlando
- Hotels Lake Buena Vista 79 Hotels from $59
- Hotels Kissimmee 554 Hotels from $24
- Hotels Daytona Beach 124 Hotels from $35
- Hotels Cocoa Beach 45 Hotels from $55
- Hotels Tampa 198 Hotels from $39
- Hotels Altamonte Springs 21 Hotels from $40
More Top Destinations
- Miami Beach
- St. Augustine
- Fort Lauderdale
- Clearwater Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- Key West
- Ormond Beach
- Lake Mary
- Winter Park
- Panama City Beach
- Daytona Beach Shores
- Fort Myers
- Winter Garden
- Fort Myers Beach
- Vero Beach
- St. Petersburg
- Sanibel Island
- New Smyrna Beach
- Treasure Island
- West Palm Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Key Largo
- Cape Canaveral
- Boca Raton
- Winter Haven
- St. Augustine Beach