- Comprehensive hotel search for Orlando online
- Find a cheap hotel in Orlando!
- Book the best price!
DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando Ocoee East
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Coco Key and Water Resort
StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando
- Serviced Apartment
Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
- Serviced Apartment
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes
Hampton Inn Orlando International Drive Convention Center
Comfort Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando International Drive
- Serviced Apartment
International Palms Resort
Legacy Vacation Club Lake Buena Vista
- Serviced Apartment
Floridays Resort Orlando
Wingate by Wyndham Orlando International Airport
Rosen Shingle Creek
Four Points by Sheraton Orlando Studio City
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
Ramada Suites Orlando Airport
Nickelodeon Suites Resort
Crowne Plaza Orlando-Universal
ORLANDO, FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT
You’ve probably heard of Orlando based on the incredible selection of theme parks it is home to. From family fun to hardcore thrills, there is a complete range of things to experience in Orlando’s theme parks. Whether you are a Harry Potter fan or an eternal child loving the enchanted Disney World, whether you’re a huge Lego lover or interested in wildlife, there is certainly a theme park for you.
You would think Orlando only has theme parks among its offer of activities, but this is false. There is much more to do in Orlando than just theme parks! The city features a variety of recreational activities from airboat rides to swamp visits, and much more! With all that, you will not want to stay in your room!
And if your typical day off is based on relaxation above all other things, Orlando is also a place for you!
Visit the city of Orlando to discover all of its marvels.
SIT BACK AND RELAX
It’s true, not all people are made for theme parks, bustling crowded areas and animation. Some of you would much rather enjoy a quiet lazy day or simply relax.
If that is your case, you might want to check out Orlando’s exceptional selection of spa resorts! Don’t miss this great location. This may not be a beachfront hotel, but you will be close to many lakes and not so far from Orlando, but away from its busy city center.
Hang out in your luxurious suite and enjoy a peaceful dinner at the hotel’s restaurant or order lavish room service! Take a minute to enjoy bath, a dip in the hotel pool or take part in one of the many activities offered! On the program, you will find relaxation courses such as yoga or meditation, and can also take advantage of the comprehensive spa offer that many hotels feature! Whether you prefer acupuncture, traditional or Asian massages, the program must include something for you to have just the best relaxing day.
If you’re ready for an outing, you might like playing a round of golf in one of the city’s countless courses, with cheap entrance fees. And those who feel like visiting museums will be wrong if they think Florida is no place for culture: for instance, the Cornell Fine Arts Museum will most likely be up to your standards.
Those are the ingredients to your relaxing Orlando experience!
A WARM WELCOME TO ALL YOUR FAMILY!
Families, welcome! Orlando, FL is a place where everyone in the family will have fun!
Do you enjoy watching your kids stare at their Walt Disney movie heroes with shiny eyes? Then you will love taking them to the Walt Disney World Resort! This amazing theme park, which is nearly the size of Paris, promises hours of fun, smiles and laughter. You and your loved ones will leave with unforgettable memories together.
So you don’t need to worry too much about accommodation, a bunch of cheap options are available. Many of them even have substantial discounts for children. For example, Super 8 Orlando International Drive will have you over with no stress. You can have a comfortable stay without worrying too much about exceeding your budget. In addition, many motels and restaurants will have special deals for your children.
If you and your children are also crazy about Harry Potter, Orlando is the chance for you to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and be enchanted by this mesmerizing experience.
Have your children ever seen dolphins, killer whales or kangaroos? If not, Orlando’s theme parks and recreational activities also include a wildlife chapter. Sea World will let your kids discover the fascinating universe of marine life. Then, the Exotic Animal Experience will give your entire family the opportunity to get a close-up view at animals that exist only in small remote parts of the world, and maybe even pet a few of them. Watch your children marvel, among others, at the kangaroos of this family-friendly park.
With all that, your family should have a memorable stay in Orlando!
AN ENTERTAINMENT CAPITAL
Entertainment addicts, listen up! Orlando has a million things to offer you. No need to be a millionaire, the city’s accommodation options will likely be up to your standards, and you won’t need to spend all your money in one shot. There are dozens of options if your ideal hotel is cheaper than $100 a night. For example, the Rosen Inn International, a two star hotel located close to Universal Studios in South West Orlando, would be a good pick for you.
For your night-time outings, there is a variety of clubs that might interest you, as well as casinos, some of them even on cruise ships! And your shopping spree crave will find great fulfillment in malls such as Winter Park Village. Dozens of boutiques of all kinds so you will leave with your hands full of packages!
What would a vacation in Orlando be without a visit to a theme park? In that category, the Universal Studios theme park is perfect for you! Experience the universe of your favorite Universal movie or series by going on uniquely thrilling rides or discovering exclusive merchandising products! Or if you have never grown out of your fondness for Lego, consider a visit to Legoland Orlando!
If after a night of partying, you need a good reason to get out of bed, here are a few recreational activities that will provide you unforgettable fun. For example, there are many cheap offers to go on airboat rides and explore Florida’s natural environment: swamps! If you are really interested in swamps, one of the state’s alligator farms ill let you in on the secret of this legendary species.
You can also spend a half-day on a hot-air balloon ride to have incredible scenic views over the region.
Last but not least, sports addicts will also have a blast in Orlando. After a good breakfast, start your day at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, where you can find out about the history and fan culture of many different sports. Then, why not enjoy thrilling activities such as jet ski rides by the beach, to spend an awesome afternoon! And who knows, if you’re in the right season, you could score some tickets to see a game of football in the iconic stadium of the Orlando Pirates!
Long story short, Orlando is an incomparable entertainment heaven, so don’t miss out on it!
Price rangefrom $33to $2,821
- Hotel DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown3from $83
- Hotel Crowne Plaza Orlando-Universal4from $110
- Hotel StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando from $79
- Hotel Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort3from $168
- Hotel The Palace And Resortsfrom $107
- Hotel International Palms Resort3from $62
More Top Hotels
- Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at SeaWorld
- Rosen Inn International
- Coco Key and Water Resort
- Quality Inn Universal Studios
- DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
- Rosen Inn
- The Florida and Conference Center at the Florida Mall
- Avanti Resort Orlando
- Monumental Orlando
- Orlando Continental Plaza
- Ramada Orlando Near Clear Lake
- Rosen Shingle Creek
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Orlando Airport
- Four Points by Sheraton Orlando Studio City
- Wyndham Orlando
- Nickelodeon Suites Resort
- The Seasons By Westgate
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando International Drive
- Marriott's Grande Vista
- Enclave Suites at Orlando
- Wingate by Wyndham Orlando International Airport
- Days Inn Orlando Airport Florida Mall
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - John Young Parkway
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Airport North
- Orlando Metropolitan Resort
- Hilton Garden Inn Lake Buena Vista - Orlando
- La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive
- Rosen Plaza
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
- Quality Inn & Suites at Universal Studios area
- Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
- DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Airport ex Crowne Plaza Orlando-Airport
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando International Airport
- Westgate Club Resort Orlando
- Diamond Resorts - Grande Villas Resort
- Ventura Resort Rentals Kissimmee
- Embassy Vacation Resort Orlando
- Extended Stay Deluxe - Convention Center - Pointe Orlando
- Hyatt Place Orlando Airport-Northwest
- Buena Vista Suites
- Hyatt Place Orlando-Convention Center
- Allure Resort Orlando
- DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando
- Hotels Lake Buena Vista 79 Hotels from $59
- Hotels Kissimmee 554 Hotels from $24
- Hotels Daytona Beach 124 Hotels from $36
- Hotels Cocoa Beach 45 Hotels from $56
- Hotels Tampa 198 Hotels from $40
- Hotels Altamonte Springs 21 Hotels from $41
More Top Destinations
- Miami Beach
- St. Augustine
- Fort Lauderdale
- Clearwater Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- Key West
- Ormond Beach
- Lake Mary
- Winter Park
- Panama City Beach
- Daytona Beach Shores
- Fort Myers
- Winter Garden
- Fort Myers Beach
- Vero Beach
- St. Petersburg
- Sanibel Island
- New Smyrna Beach
- Treasure Island
- West Palm Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Key Largo
- Cape Canaveral
- Boca Raton
- Winter Haven
- St. Augustine Beach