- Comprehensive hotel search for Orlando online
- Find a cheap hotel in Orlando!
- Book the best price!
Blue Heron Beach ResortExpedia $149
Floridays Resort OrlandoBooking.com $206
Holiday Inn Orlando East - UCF Area ex. Radisson University3Travelocity $101
Casiola Vacation Homes0Expedia $167
WorldQuest ResortExpedia $159
Comfort Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista3Expedia $81
Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas I-Drive-OrlandoBooking.com $159
Lucaya VillageBooking.com $105
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek4Expedia $149
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach ResortExpedia $189
Quality Suites Universal South3Expedia $64
Days Inn and Suites UCF2Expedia $63
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes4Expedia $230
Quality Inn Airport Orlando2Expedia $53
Days Inn Orlando Convention Center2Expedia $75
TownePlace Suites Orlando East - UCFTownePlace $159
Hilton Orlando4Expedia $259
Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown3priceline.com $155
Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek4Expedia $186
La Quinta Inn Orlando - Universal Studios2Expedia $77
Clarion Inn & Suites Hotel at International Drive3Expedia $120
Ramada Plaza Resort Orlando International DriveExpedia $125
La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North3Expedia $89
Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive - Jamaican Court3Expedia $209
Parc Corniche Condo SuiteExpedia $119
ORLANDO, FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT
You’ve probably heard of Orlando based on the incredible selection of theme parks it is home to. From family fun to hardcore thrills, there is a complete range of things to experience in Orlando’s theme parks. Whether you are a Harry Potter fan or an eternal child loving the enchanted Disney World, whether you’re a huge Lego lover or interested in wildlife, there is certainly a theme park for you.
You would think Orlando only has theme parks among its offer of activities, but this is false. There is much more to do in Orlando than just theme parks! The city features a variety of recreational activities from airboat rides to swamp visits, and much more! With all that, you will not want to stay in your room!
And if your typical day off is based on relaxation above all other things, Orlando is also a place for you!
Visit the city of Orlando to discover all of its marvels.
SIT BACK AND RELAX
It’s true, not all people are made for theme parks, bustling crowded areas and animation. Some of you would much rather enjoy a quiet lazy day or simply relax.
If that is your case, you might want to check out Orlando’s exceptional selection of spa resorts! Don’t miss this great location. This may not be a beachfront hotel, but you will be close to many lakes and not so far from Orlando, but away from its busy city center.
Hang out in your luxurious suite and enjoy a peaceful dinner at the hotel’s restaurant or order lavish room service! Take a minute to enjoy bath, a dip in the hotel pool or take part in one of the many activities offered! On the program, you will find relaxation courses such as yoga or meditation, and can also take advantage of the comprehensive spa offer that many hotels feature! Whether you prefer acupuncture, traditional or Asian massages, the program must include something for you to have just the best relaxing day.
If you’re ready for an outing, you might like playing a round of golf in one of the city’s countless courses, with cheap entrance fees. And those who feel like visiting museums will be wrong if they think Florida is no place for culture: for instance, the Cornell Fine Arts Museum will most likely be up to your standards.
Those are the ingredients to your relaxing Orlando experience!
A WARM WELCOME TO ALL YOUR FAMILY!
Families, welcome! Orlando, FL is a place where everyone in the family will have fun!
Do you enjoy watching your kids stare at their Walt Disney movie heroes with shiny eyes? Then you will love taking them to the Walt Disney World Resort! This amazing theme park, which is nearly the size of Paris, promises hours of fun, smiles and laughter. You and your loved ones will leave with unforgettable memories together.
So you don’t need to worry too much about accommodation, a bunch of cheap options are available. Many of them even have substantial discounts for children. For example, Super 8 Orlando International Drive will have you over with no stress. You can have a comfortable stay without worrying too much about exceeding your budget. In addition, many motels and restaurants will have special deals for your children.
If you and your children are also crazy about Harry Potter, Orlando is the chance for you to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and be enchanted by this mesmerizing experience.
Have your children ever seen dolphins, killer whales or kangaroos? If not, Orlando’s theme parks and recreational activities also include a wildlife chapter. Sea World will let your kids discover the fascinating universe of marine life. Then, the Exotic Animal Experience will give your entire family the opportunity to get a close-up view at animals that exist only in small remote parts of the world, and maybe even pet a few of them. Watch your children marvel, among others, at the kangaroos of this family-friendly park.
With all that, your family should have a memorable stay in Orlando!
AN ENTERTAINMENT CAPITAL
Entertainment addicts, listen up! Orlando has a million things to offer you. No need to be a millionaire, the city’s accommodation options will likely be up to your standards, and you won’t need to spend all your money in one shot. There are dozens of options if your ideal hotel is cheaper than $100 a night. For example, the Rosen Inn International, a two star hotel located close to Universal Studios in South West Orlando, would be a good pick for you.
For your night-time outings, there is a variety of clubs that might interest you, as well as casinos, some of them even on cruise ships! And your shopping spree crave will find great fulfillment in malls such as Winter Park Village. Dozens of boutiques of all kinds so you will leave with your hands full of packages!
What would a vacation in Orlando be without a visit to a theme park? In that category, the Universal Studios theme park is perfect for you! Experience the universe of your favorite Universal movie or series by going on uniquely thrilling rides or discovering exclusive merchandising products! Or if you have never grown out of your fondness for Lego, consider a visit to Legoland Orlando!
If after a night of partying, you need a good reason to get out of bed, here are a few recreational activities that will provide you unforgettable fun. For example, there are many cheap offers to go on airboat rides and explore Florida’s natural environment: swamps! If you are really interested in swamps, one of the state’s alligator farms ill let you in on the secret of this legendary species.
You can also spend a half-day on a hot-air balloon ride to have incredible scenic views over the region.
Last but not least, sports addicts will also have a blast in Orlando. After a good breakfast, start your day at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, where you can find out about the history and fan culture of many different sports. Then, why not enjoy thrilling activities such as jet ski rides by the beach, to spend an awesome afternoon! And who knows, if you’re in the right season, you could score some tickets to see a game of football in the iconic stadium of the Orlando Pirates!
Long story short, Orlando is an incomparable entertainment heaven, so don’t miss out on it!
Price rangefrom $32to $2,761
- Hotel Crowne Plaza Orlando-Universal4from $152
- Hotel Hilton Orlando4from $141
- Hotel Floridays Resort Orlando4from $141
- Hotel Hampton Inn and Suites Orlando EastUniversity Of Central Florida3from $132
- Hotel Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas I-Drive-Orlandofrom $166
- Hotel Waldorf Astoria Orlando5from $250
More Top Hotels
- Rosen Shingle Creek
- Marriott's Grande Vista
- Marriott Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
- Arnold Palmers Bay Hill Club and Lodge
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
- SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village
- Radisson Orlando-Lake Buena Vista
- La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
- Fairfield Inn & Suites International Drive
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown
- Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld
- Westgate Palace
- The Point Orlando Resort
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Embassy Suites Orlando-Airport
- Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at SeaWorld
- Wingate by Wyndham at Universal & Convention Center
- Hyatt Place Orlando Universal
- The Florida and Conference Center at the Florida Mall
- Comfort Inn & Suites Universal - Convention Center
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- Marriott's Harbour Lake
- Homewood Suites Lake Buena Vista - Orlando
- Hampton Inn closest to Universal Orlando
- Best Western Airport Inn & Suites
- Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive - Jamaican Court
- Residence Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive Convention Center
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
- Comfort Suites UCF Area - Research Park
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-International Drive - Convention Center
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- WorldQuest Resort
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes
- Hyatt Place Orlando-Convention Center
- Castle Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East - UCF
- Hampton Inn Florida Mall
- Hotels Lake Buena Vista 79 Hotels from $58
- Hotels Kissimmee 554 Hotels from $24
- Hotels Daytona Beach 124 Hotels from $35
- Hotels Cocoa Beach 45 Hotels from $54
- Hotels Tampa 198 Hotels from $39
- Hotels Altamonte Springs 21 Hotels from $40
More Top Destinations
- Miami Beach
- St. Augustine
- Fort Lauderdale
- Clearwater Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- Key West
- Ormond Beach
- Lake Mary
- Winter Park
- Panama City Beach
- Daytona Beach Shores
- Fort Myers
- Winter Garden
- Fort Myers Beach
- Vero Beach
- St. Petersburg
- Sanibel Island
- New Smyrna Beach
- Treasure Island
- West Palm Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Key Largo
- Cape Canaveral
- Boca Raton
- Winter Haven
- St. Augustine Beach