Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Origin At Seahavenfrom $107
- Hotel The Reef at Seahaven Beach Resorts2from $74
- Hotel Beachcomber By the Seafrom $80
- Hotel Chateau2from $89
- Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park3from $108
- Hotel Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Panama City Beach3from $85
More Top Hotels Panama City Beach
USS Alabama Memorial Park
Opened in 1965 this museum is dedicated to all from the State of Alabama. It is dedicated to all branches of the service to have served in defense of the United States. The USS Alabama Memorial Park is home to not only the World War II battleship but also to the USS Drum (WW II submarine), a wide variety of aircraft and other military hardware. The military park consists of some 175 landscaped acres and is open every day of the year except Christmas. The park opens daily at 8 a.m. closing at 4 p.m. (October to March) or 6 p.m. (April to September). Admission for ages 12 and up is $12 ages 6 to 11 is $6 under 6 free.