Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Beachcomber By the Seafrom $102
- Hotel Wyndham Rentals At Palazzo Condominiums
- Hotel Sterling Breezefrom $259
- Hotel Horizon South Beach Resort
- Hotel Tidewater Beach Resort By Wyndham
- Hotel Wyndham Panama City Beachfrom $190
More Top Hotels Panama City Beach
USS Alabama Memorial Park
Opened in 1965 this museum is dedicated to all from the State of Alabama. It is dedicated to all branches of the service to have served in defense of the United States. The USS Alabama Memorial Park is home to not only the World War II battleship but also to the USS Drum (WW II submarine), a wide variety of aircraft and other military hardware. The military park consists of some 175 landscaped acres and is open every day of the year except Christmas. The park opens daily at 8 a.m. closing at 4 p.m. (October to March) or 6 p.m. (April to September). Admission for ages 12 and up is $12 ages 6 to 11 is $6 under 6 free.