Best Western Plus Bay View Suites
Best Western Plus Bay View Suites3No availability based on 9 websites.
Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Hilton Houston Nasa Clear Lake3from $99
- Hotel Courtyard Houston NASA-Nassau Bay3from $144
- Hotel Homewood Suites Houston - Clear Lake3from $98
- Hotel Quality Inn & Suites Yacht Club Basin2from $98
- Hotel Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Houston2from $69
- Hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Houston - Clear Lake-Nasa Area3from $105
More Top Hotels Paradise Island City
- Hampton Inn Houston NASA-Johnson Space Center
- Super 8 Houston NASA
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston Space Centre - Clear Lake
- South Shore Harbour Resort
- Holiday Inn Kemah Near Boardwalk
- SpringHill Suites Houston NASA / Webster
- SpringHill Suites Houston Nasa-Seabrook
- Candlewood Suites Houston-Clear Lake
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston - Clear Lake NASA
Minute Maid Park
Minute Maid Park is situated in the heart of downtown Houston. The stadium opened in the year 2000; it is the home of the Houston Astros, a Major League Baseball team. The stadium features a retractable roof which allows patrons to enjoy events in the fresh air or in an air conditioned environment, depending on the severity of the humidity. Houston is known for its oppressive heat. The roof also helps maintain the health of the grass, which naturally tends to wither under the hot sun of southeast Texas. Other features of this ballpark include Tal's Hill, a 30-degree sloped centre field warning track. The park also uniquely features a flag pole on the playing field. The park includes several restaurants in addition to the standard park concession fare that can be found throughout the building. The seating capacity of Minute Maid Park is 40,950. While it is primarily used as a venue for events associated with the Astros, Minute Maid Park is also the site of an annual college baseball tournament. This takes place in mid-late March. Tickets for events can be purchased online or by calling the box office. While parking in downtown Houston is generally readily avialable, the park's official website includes tips that will help make parking easier.
Houston Museum of Natural Science
The Houston Museum of Natural Science is one of the most frequented museums in the United States. With a focus on the Natural Sciences, the museum houses exhibits which allows for public examination of topics such as astronomy, paleontology, regional wildlife, geology, malacology, and chemistry. One of the most popular aspects of the museum is the Cockrell Butterfly Center, in which the public can enter into a simulated rain forest environment, which is home to hundreds of live butterflies. The museum also features a popular IMAX theatre. The Museum is located in Hermann Park across the street from Miller Outdoor Theater with close proximity to Highways 59, 288 and the 610 Loop. Exhibit Hall Pricing: Member-Adult$0.00 Member-Child (18)$0.00 Adult$9.00 Child (3-11)$7.00 Senior (62+)$7.00 College (Current ID)$7.00 Group (20+ persons)$4.50 See museum website for prices for special exhibits, permanent venues such as the Butterfly Center, and for current special events.