Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Four Points by Sheraton Perth4from $128
- Hotel Parmelia Hilton Perth5from $134
- Hotel Rendezvous Studio Perth Central EX Marque Perth4from $101
- Hotel Travelodge Perth4from $134
- Hotel Mercure Perth4from $153
- Hotel Pan Pacific Perth5from $175
More Top Hotels Perth
The Bell Tower - Home of the Swan Bells
The award-winning Bell Tower is one of the largest musical instruments in the world and home to a precious Millennium gift to the people of WA, 18th century bells from London’s famous church, St Martin-in-the-Fields. The only set of royal bells known to have left England, these ancient bells were rung to signal the end of the Battle of Trafalgar, again at Lord Nelson’s funeral, and to welcome back Captain Cook after charting Australia. The Bell Tower is the only location in the world where you can view the ancient art of Change Ringing and the bell movement simultaneously. From the Tower’s Observation Deck you can see to the Darling ranges, across the stunning Swan River, into the city and up to the famed Kings Park. It is truly a unique experience.