- Comprehensive hotel search for Philadelphia online
- Find a cheap hotel in Philadelphia!
- Book the best price!
Microtel Inn&Suites By Wyndham Philadelphia Airport RidleyBooking.com $119
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Airport-Ridley Park
- Serviced Apartment
Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Serviced Apartment
THE CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania which is also referred to the City of Brotherly Love is a metropolitan hub with rich history and deep culture. Its home to America’s first hospital, zoo and university, but is very popular due to it being rumored to have the world’s best cheesesteaks. It’s a great city for a quick weekend escape filled with a bunch of fun activities, a variety of hotels and places to go. There are so many wonderful things nestled throughout the nooks and crannies in this jewel of a city. Philadelphia is so hip and trendy that there’s even a cream cheese named after it! Downtown Philadelphia is a very cool area and notorious social and gathering point where many folks network and unwind.
IN WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED
Sure Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is where the world famous fictional television character “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" was born and raised making it a much cooler city, but that’s not the only colorful presence that Philly is known for. The city is home to over 2,000 murals making it “mural capital of the U.S." along with several art galleries and showings. It’s a beautiful place to enjoy life and have a great time exploring the streets and wonderful atmosphere that will engulf you.
Philadelphia, PA is filled with fun events to partake in so it’s fun to try something new and exciting and step a few feet out of your comfort zone. Every month is filled with different activities and things to check out, like in June there are the Tall Ships where you can see the world’s largest rubber duck along with breathtaking ships and have a great time. Philly during the summertime also hosts ice cream festivals, folklore festivals and a bunch of concerts. Of course Philly has amazing events in the winter too like outdoor ice skating, holiday festivals and Christmas ugly sweater parties. It tends to get very cold during the winters in Philly so if you plan on traveling during those times make sure you bundle up or run the risk of turning into a popsicle. In addition to the monthly events there are also daily things such as tours, art museums and cultural sites to visit if you’re looking for adventure. There’s nothing cooler than touring and riding around the City of Brotherly Love than on a segway.
If you’re visiting with kids they will not be excluded from the Philly amusement. Located in the central district of Philadelphia is the Please Touch Museum that focuses on learning and development through touch and play. This spot is a favorite amongst kids because they are finally allowed to touch and explore everything in sight without getting in trouble. There’s also the zoo, which is the first zoo in the U.S., and the Adventure Aquarium that kids will love. Usually adults sometimes have just as much funs as the kids and they end up channeling their inner child.
POOLS, PETS AND PLAY
Your visit to Philadelphia won’t be too enjoyable if you have to pay a ton of money for hotels right? Never fear, because there are plenty of cheap hotel deals here. Some are pet friendly, some are 5 star with pools and others are super romantic for that special getaway. The Independent Hotel is a nice and quaint spot with hardwood floors, high ceilings and free WIFI. It has a great location and its boutique ambiance makes it the perfect romantic nook with plenty of intimacy. If you want to stay in downtown Philadelphia in the center of the action then the Double Tree is your cup of tea. It’s equipped with a fabulous indoor pool and a kitchenette. Kitchenettes can be a crucial part in your vacation planning because you’ll be able to cook or reheat your own food and not have to spend too much on meals. For those of you traveling with your four legged furry companions, Philadelphia has a few stylish hotels for you to choose from. Pets deserve to be fabulous and treated like royalty too.
Hotel Monaco is super trendy with amazing décor that you and your pets will simply love. Besides being a pet friendly hotel, they offer a complimentary wine hour and are located in a great area. When selecting your hotel, make sure that you are in a prime location making it easier for you to commute to points of interest without having to spend loads of money on taxis.
The most important key tip to remember while vacationing in Philadelphia is to travel safely and to not wander into unfamiliar territory. Make sure that you have an accurate address to your destinations and ask your hotel concierge the easiest and safest way there. If you’re renting a car it’s important to have an updated GPS to unsure that you get to your destinations safely and securely. Now that you have the general idea of Philadelphia along with the happening things to do and the cheap hotels to stay in, you should be all set to have an amazing time. Philly is very special because it’s an adored city and trendsetter for innovation and inspiration and you will have the best time vacationing and creating a lifetime of lovely memories.
Price rangefrom $40to $908
- Hotel The Rittenhousefrom $163
- Hotel Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landingfrom $112
- Hotel Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Northeastfrom $108
- Hotel DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center Cityfrom $94
- Hotel Sonesta Philadelphiafrom $113
More Top Hotels
- Omni at Independence Park
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia Center City
- Ramada Philadelphia City Center
- Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia Midtown
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport Ridley
- Club Quarters Philadelphia
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
- Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Philadelphia-City Avenue
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Convention Center
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Independent
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Airport-Ridley Park
- Renaissance Philadelphia Airport
- Sheraton Society Hill
- Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center
- Holiday Inn Express Penn's Landing
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Convention Center
- Rittenhouse 1715
- Chestnut Hill
- Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium
- Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Bartram Ave.
- The Windsor Suites
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- The Logan
- Courtyard Philadelphia Airport
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Aloft Philadelphia Airport
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott
- Penn's View
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Homewood Suites by Hilton University City Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport
- Hotels New York 2475 Hotels from $39
- Hotels Atlantic City 87 Hotels from $28
- Hotels Lancaster 72 Hotels from $31
- Hotels King of Prussia 30 Hotels from $74
- Hotels Ocean City 413 Hotels from $34
- Hotels Essington 9 Hotels from $66
More Top Destinations
- Washington D.C.
- Mount Laurel
- Virginia Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Plymouth Meeting
- West Chester
- Fort Washington
- Willow Grove
- Rehoboth Beach
- Cape May
- Mount Pocono
- Glen Mills
- Cherry Hill
- Las Vegas